Chapter 18

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 18.

One week without him is a total mess. *laughs* I mean, my teacher caught me eating and using phone while discussing. Arghh! Last time, they saw me sleeping. I just can't focus, cross my heart.

My friends are just laughing their ass of at me. I'm so stupid ack. But if ever Jungkook knew about my stupid doings, he'll probably scold me.

"Yah what happened to you? I heard from your friends that you got caught sleeping, eating and chitchatting while discussion." See? As I've told you, he'll scold me.

His suspension is over yay!

"Mianhae Jungkook-ssi. I can't focus that much." I said, fighting my urge not to laugh.

"Tsk, I'll tell it to Jisoo noona." He warned me. "Pfttt, go on. As if I'm scared enough." I laughed at him.

"Chaeyoung-ssi." He called me with serious tone.

"Jungkook-ssi." I called him back. "Why did you dumped me? Aside from the fact that you don't have feelings for me." I asked him. I'm dying to know what's the other reason.

"Ah is it because I'm ugly?" I joked. "Ani. You're beautiful." He answered. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward. We're the only one here at the bus stop.

"Then what is it?"

"Uh... I don't want to get attached. Because it will hurt at the end when that person left. As I've said before that people come and go. There's no permanent in this world." He answered.

"You're right! People come and go... There's no permanent in this---" I stopped from talking when I realized something.

No fucking way...

<flashback> 

Year 2013...

"Stop crying, are you a gay or what?" I asked.

"All of us have the right to cry. What's wrong with crying?" He said while sobbing.

"Why are you crying? Are you all alone here?"

"My parents left me. I don't know where to go. Please help me.." He kept on crying on his knees so I went closer to him and sat beside him.

"Shh, don't worry. I am here. I'm lost too." I tried my best to smile at him. "Mwo?" He looked at me.

"My mom left me here. And until now she's not yet back. So I guess she's not coming back anymore." I said. "But why aren't you crying?" He looked so innocent while looking at me with his almond eyes.

"Why would I cry? I can accept the fact that my mom left me... I know what to do. Why did your parents left you?" My tone became sad.

"My parents are tired taking care of me since I'm not their real son. I was abandoned and it happened two times this time. I guess they used this chance to get rid of me." He lowered down his head.

"Mianhaeyo... What's your name and motto in your life?" I asked and change the topic for him to feel better.

"Does the motto needs to be included?" I saw that he smiled a bit.

"Dangyeonhaji!" (Ofcourse)

"Arasseo. I'm Jeon Jungkook. My motto before is, there's always someone that will console you. But because of what happened today.. My motto changed." He stopped and looked at me.

"People come and go. Sometimes they never comeback. With that being said, there's no permanent in this world." He continued. I was amazed on how he express his feelings by just saying his motto.

"How about you? Name and motto?"

"Oh annyeong! I'm Park Chaeyoung. Crying will not make you weak, but being strong enough will help you stand for all the ups and down in your life." I gave him my biggest smile to comfort him.

I went closer to hug him, because I can clearly see in his eyes that he's sad. "Crying will not make you weak, but Kookie-yah.. be strong because there will be another sunset and another life waiting for you." I said while still hugging him.

"Gumawo Chaeyoung-ssi." I smiled when he finally stopped from crying. "Daebak! Look at you, you're finally smiling." I happily said.

"It's because of you. Thankyou." He pulled me again for a tight hug. "Uwu, kwiyeowooo Kookie-yah!" I teased him.

"Chaeyoung-ssi.." He called me.

<end of flashback>

"Chaeyoung-ssi.." I came back from the reality when I heard Jungkook calling my name.

"Ne? Waewae?" I lost my mind. My head hurts like heck, I'm feeling dizzy. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Kookie-yah.." I called him. So that's what I call him when we were young back then.

"W-what?"

I hug him really tight. "나는 행벅하다." (I'm happy)

"What's with you Chaeyoung-ssi?" He asked. "Nothing. Let's go." We ride the bus, ready to go home.

Now I have clarified things out, I finally found out that he's the one I was with when I was lost. So that's the reason why he looked familiar for me at first.

And during the arts club, so he's the one that I painted because he sometimes appear in my dreams. Does that mean? The girl that Jungkook painted was me? Omo! Omo! Omo!

Even the little Jungkook already has this deep words. No wonder why he's always like that even until now. Owo, Jeon Jungkook and his meaningful motto.