Dirty Secrets (Elijah)

Elijah watched from the back of the crowd as Crest and Levi danced. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He knew that there was more to the newcomer after following them for a while now. He's been on their tail since they first met, hiding in the trees. Watching. Waiting. His connection to Crest has long since faded, but he still stays awake at night thinking of him. That's because he knows deep down, Elijah is near. 

Elijah has a burning lust for Crest. He always has. It's driven him so mad that he's even willing to risk his own life just to die by the hand of his mate. That kind of death only means honor. Elijah has plans to torture the two new lovers eventually. What his plans are, only he knows. 

There's so many Yarren in one place all Crest can do is trust his guards. Elijah, though, has his own set of skills and abilities that help him get around. With his lust bending and his stealthy skills, he can penetrate any secure place without a problem. Long ago, when Crest was younger, Elijah used to be his go to mate. They took down many of their Alpha's allies and conquered many of the Alpha's armies. They were known as the Bloodlust Couple. They were known throughout the four kingdoms. They never attacked outside of the Western Kingdom, letting the other three know that something is very wrong within the Western Kingdom's walls. 

As time went on, the Bloodlust Couple grew dormant. They stopped attacking. Crest grew dull, and his feelings dissipated over the time he were with his mate. He knew something wasn't right. Elijah never wanted to stop the killing in the first place but he had no choice but to follow Crest's orders. Eventually, Crest grew abusive as he relied on his anger to keep moving forward. He would beat Elijah and sexually torture him for hours nonstop. That was his only way of venting. That was the only way Elijah got Crest to stick around. Elijah knew Crest's feelings were never true, but he didn't want to be alone either. Elijah soon learned to like the pain inflicted on him, awakening a dark dark place within himself.

"Crest, daddy, please!" Elijah thrashed around on the bed, his hands tied behind his back, ankles chained to the legs of the bed. "I want more~" He groaned and chuckled as blood started running down the side of his mouth. His hair was a mess, sticking to his skin as he panted heavily with a lustful smile. Sweat trickled down his face and body, exposing his scars as they glistened against the dim lights. Crest shuddered and shook his head. He eyed the wounds, bruises, cuts, scars that tattered Elijah's body. It wasn't long before they locked eyes. He could see that they were glowing red. That's when he snapped out of his trance and realized Elijah was using his lust bending.

"You monster..." Crest jumped, falling off the bed. He grabbed at his chest, feeling his heart racing."Elijah... I can't do this anymore..." Crest quickly unchained his partner's legs and untied his hands. His eyes watered as he got up and ran to the door. His chest felt heavy and his throat felt like it was burning. "I can't hurt you like this... It isn't right and you know it... Why would you do this to me.?." He whimpered and fell to his knees, reaching for the door as he buried his face between his legs. It took longer than it should have, but eventually, Crest saw the evil growing within Elijah. 

"Your'e such a pathetic mess when you cry, Crest. Get. Up." Elijah rose into the air right above the bed, hovering over to Crest who refused to look into his eyes. "You think I care about what's right and wrong? I was in the middle of an orgasm and you pull something like this on me? Look into my eyes, Baby, so you can forget your disgusting feelings. I'm not finished with you yet!" Elijah grabbed Crest by his hair and slammed him into the door, growling with excitement.  

"Elijah, stop it! I said I won't do it!" Crest groaned and struggled as he pushed back against Elijah who was pinning him. It caused him to fall back and hit his back against the bed. "This is wrong! You've been doing your little tricks on me! You sick bastard!" Crest forced his hands forward, using his telekinetic abilities to pin Elijah to the floor, reaching for the door as he tried to open it.