Deeper Desires (NSFW)

It's been 5 weeks since Levi and Crest spoke to one another. That much time apart has begun to take its toll on Crest's ability to focus. He hasn't done much to teach the new recruits nor has he eaten anything big enough to fill him. Levi on the other hand has done nothing more than train, fight, punch anything that moved on the training grounds. His powers were beginning to grow significantly stronger. Every moment he spent training, his energy began to grow more and more powerful, overwhelming anyone standing closer than six feet from him. As Levi trained, his ability to manipulate the water element became almost natural. It wasn't much of a struggle but it definitely wasn't easy to produce water without having any around to manipulate.

It didn't take long for Levi to find out just how powerful the element of water could be. It's everywhere. In everything. He could feel the water in the air, the ground, even in the people around him. As he trained mostly by himself, Crest watched intently from his window, concerned that his discoveries were going to make him unnecessarily powerful. Levi rose to the top quickly when it came to fighting and training. He listed down the abilities he was aware of in secret, refusing to share the information with anyone but Seth.

Telekinesis Telepathy Water Manipulation Hue sensing Hue vision....

The list continue to go on.

Soon, Levi developed the power to pull water from the air and ground at once, using that as a blast or attack from underground. Shards of ice would rise from the ground when he would stomp or do a roundhouse kick. His ability to control water went as far as controlling the water within living things. It was indeed painful to manipulate someone's body against their will. An easy way to kill an opponent if taken advantage of. Though, Levi wasn't that strong yet.

"Leviathan, I think it's time you take a break. You've been training for far too long. The runes you've gained are starting to take over your arms and thighs.. Pretty soon there won't be room for new runes." Seth walked onto the training yard and gestured for Levi to come over, smiling assuringly. "Let's go on a hike or something to get your mind off things, yeah?"

"Well, I guess I can go for a hike. Let me pack some snacks though, I'm hungry." Levi smiled through his serious glare before walking back to the building with Seth. They made their way to the kitchen, gathering things to take on their trip. He bagged a few fruits and some water before turning back around to see Crest walking over to him. "Oh gods..."

"Are you going somewhere?" Crest scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he moved aside for Levi to make his way. He hunched slightly and his eyes were darker than usual. He looked as if he hadn't slept for days. It was beginning to take a physical toll on his health from what he could see.

"If it wasn't obvious, yes. I'm going hiking with Seth and possibly Finnick if he decides to tag along." Levi grabbed for his traveling bag that hung from the hanger and shoved the snacks into it, quickly zipping it closed. He then yelled for Seth to hurry up, taking off his training gloves and his exposed-toe socks. New runes could be seen on the palm of his hands as he shouldered the backpack.

"Mind if I join you guys?"Crest awkwardly looked down at Levi as he avoided eye contact. He was clearly frustrated, angry that he would want to even be around him. Levi only shook his head and bit his lip so he couldn't speak. He was holding back something rude to say.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Just don't upset Seth. He's trying to fix his anger issues." Levi then turned away and looked up the stairway, groaning impatiently. The awkward silence between them was starting to affect his positive mindset.

"So... I see you've been training a lot. You don't want to overwork yourself." Crest added, looking at the bright blue rune on Levi's neck. It was a symbol for lightning.