The Guest

"Why... What is this awful feeling I feel?" Crest ran his hands through his hair and pulled at it, looking around frantically for any clues. His eyes watered as his bottom lip quivered. Seth and Finnick then stopped in their tracks and turned to look at him as he scanned through the bushes. They could hear the panic in his breathing. As much as Crest knew that Levi was strong and capable, he still poses a threat to himself.

"Crest. He's going to be fine. We need to keep our heads if we wanna save him." Seth stomped his foot and pointed off to the mountains. "We need to cross that mountain if we wish to get to him as fast as we can. Are you gonna help us or are you going to panic until you have another attack?" He scoffed and tossed a wrist watch that resembled his own. "Wear this. It's less bulky and allows me to keep tabs on everyone. Levi has his own, That's why I've always known were he's been. 

"How'd you know about my... Attack?" Crest growled and jumped at Seth, grabbing his throat. "You stay outta my head. There's nothing for you to see. Unless you have some sorta death wish." He growled and showed his teeth as he panted. That's when he quickly released his grip, rubbing his hand shyly. "I'm sorry... I have no clue what's wrong with me. These feelings... They're so new..."

"You have every right to be scared. That doesn't give you any right to treat us like the enemy, Crest. I didn't snoop your mind either by the way. I can telepathically read Levi's mind even when I'm not near him. We have some sort of connection. It's beyond our understanding." Seth smiled his cocky smile as he turned and continued to walk the trail the Alpha's soldiers left behind. "Look, it's Levi's foot prints. This is it."

"So I'm scared..." Crest thought to himself as he looked down at his shaking hands. He sighed as the wind blew through his hair. "I don't like this feeling..."

"Why can't we fly again?" Finnick asked as he rubbed his thighs. "I'm getting real tired of using my legs."

"If we fly, we'll be spotted and shot down. It's too risky." Seth grunted as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"We can just hover through the forest. We don't have to fly in the sky." Crest snapped.

"Fine. We can hover but be vigilant. There's no telling what's in these woods." Seth continued, using his powers to levitated above the ground.

"This feels much better!" Finnick smiled and flew as fast as he could through the forest. "We'll be there in no time."

"Be careful! Slow down!" Seth quickly followed behind Finnick as Crest groaned and followed aimlessly. "We need to be careful out he-"

"He was here..." Finnick lowered down onto the ground and looked at Seth with watery eyes. There was two dead bodies and a crater caused by only Levi's power. Ice was melting on the grass  and blood was splattered across the ground by both the offenders and Levi.

"No..." Crest gasped and ran to the pillar of rock, touching the dried blood. "We need to find him. NOW!" He could feel his body shake and tremble as he growled and panted loudly. He knew that he was about to have another attack but he was too shocked to realize it. His feelings were raging within his chest. He wasn't even sure how to react or convey them correctly. 

"Crest, please, get a grip. You need to trust that he's okay." Seth grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug, causing Finnick's jaw to drop. Crest too was surprised by the sudden gesture and burst into tears, holding Seth as tight as he could. It was the first time he showed his emotions in front of anyone other than Levi. It shocked them all. "You're okay."

"We'll get Leviathan back, Crest, but you have to hope for the best. I know your feelings are knew and you clearly lack control over them but now's not the time to babysit. You're not alone. As much as I think you're a pain in the ass, I'm just grateful he has someone like you to make him happy." Seth sighed and pulled Crest off of him, stepping back before grabbing Finnick's hand and kissing his cheek lovingly.