Blissfully Naive

"He's mine..." Crest growled angrily, snarling at Ozaph who gazed at Levi rather confused. He was shocked, scared, angry all at once. The feelings were beginning to overwhelm him in that moment, raging within his mind. Finnick and Seth crawled out from the vent above and made their way over, standing behind Crest who was twitching angrily. Finnick then pointed his gun at Ozaph as Seth focused his energy at his palms, getting ready to fight. The tension in the room grew once Levi stood helplessly, watching with anxiety shooken legs.

"You led them here?" Ozaph took a knee and grabbed his chest, looking at Levi with wide eyes. They began to water as he then looked down at his reflection on the marble floors. "Why..? I've been nothing but honest with you..."

"I didn't know, Ozaph, I swear it! Please believe me!" Levi quickly ran over and wrapped his arms around Ozpah as he shuddered. Crest growled loudly once he saw Levi touch him, stepping one foot forward as the black energy wavered from his foot and into the floor, cracking slowly. His body was twice it's original size and his energy was far stronger than his secondary yarren-like form. He was fighting his urges as best he could but the powerful energy he had cooped up for so long began to overwhelm the others. Seth fell to his knees and looked at Finnick, reaching out to grab him. He shook his head and gestured for him to step back. This wasn't their fight. Crest's power began to drain theirs.It wasn't a risk Seth was willing to make. 

"Levi... Get away from him. Now." Crest snapped, flexing his mind as he locked eyes with Ozaph. Levi was then thrown against the wall by his telekinetic force. Ozaph rose to his feet, cracking his knuckles as he readied his stance. His chest broadened as he slowly inhaled.

"Crest you need to calm down..." Seth added, looking at Levi as he struggled to his feet and rubbed his head. "Think about what you're doing. There's clearly more going on here that we do not yet understand. We could end up hurting Levi." Seth looked over at Ozaph and scoffed as he put his gun away. "Finnick, get the door. I can hear someone coming. Possibly his guards. Make sure they don't get in." Seth walked over and stood next to Crest who arched forward and allowed his tar-like tentacles to stretch from his back. They slithered out form his spine and dripped his blood.

"Ozaph mated with Levi... Why do I feel like I've been betrayed? What is this?" Crest grabbed his head and lowered down into a crouch, allowing himself to calm down. He began to shudder as his body slowly shifted back into his normal form. The cracking of his bones and the tearing of his flesh continued as his body began repairing itself. His clothes were torn and stretched out due to his growth. Now that he was back to his usual self, he stood back up and turned to face Seth. "It hurts... Being back in this building..." 

"What did I do wrong?" Ozpah grunted, looking over at Levi and back at Crest. His ears drooped and his tail lowered to touch the floor. Thunder shook the windows as Levi panted heavily with anxiety. It was unclear whether or not everyone was going to rip each other apart or flat out destroy the place.

"Ozaph. Crest is the leader of the rebellion. The guy I took a punch for..." Levi looked at Crest and sighed as his eyes drifted off to the side. He realized why he was upset and immediately felt the overwhelming guilt build in his throat. He blushed with shame, rubbing his arm shyly.

"I don't understand. We didn't mate for love..." Ozaph walked over to his bed and sat at the edge, rubbing his temple. "You said it yourself, we mated for friendship."

Crest stomped his foot and turned his head to look behind himself. Ozpah who sat at his bed, flinched. "You're an alpha! The fact that he mated with you for any reason disgusts me. Your ancestors were terrible people. They killed off my entire species because they were simply embarrassed. Looking at you makes me sick!" He began to clench his fists as he looked at Seth with wide eyes. "He looks just like his Grandfather three generations ago. The one I looked in the eye as I took his life."