Tired Day

Illumi had just arrived home after an incredibly draining day. His father had given him what seemed like thousands of missions that day, and all he wanted to do at that point was nap. He walked up to his apartment and struggled with the keys until he got it unlocked. To his surprise, Hisoka was standing there, fidgeting with his cards, while waiting for him. "What are you doing here, Hisoka?" Illumi asked, very clearly exhausted. Hisoka glanced up and smirked at him. "Nice to see you too, Illu," he said, clearly trying to bug his tired friend. Hisoka moved out the way for Illumi to enter his home. "You didn't answer my question."

"I know~" Hisoka said, clearly wanting attention, at which Illumi began to get annoyed. "Hisoka, if you don't need anything, then leave. I'm tired as fuck and just want to sleep." Hisoka was shocked at how the normally cool and level-headed Illumi was acting. He thoght about giving up and leaving but then thought something. "Maybe I can get him to nap on me."

Hisoka strode up to Illumi and grabbed him by the waist. "I- Hisoka, what the hell?" Illumi said, clearly shocked by how confidently Hisoka had clutched his waist. "Now, now. No need to get so flustered, dear, you're going to sleep well with me." Illumi, still trying to grasp the situation, managed to stutter out, "H-Hisoka- You don't have a-any clothes here." Hisoka just pulled the taller man closer and subtly smelled his hair, taking in the scent of blue raspberry. "Your hair smells good," Hisoka said with a smirk. "HISOKA!" Illumi shouted, now blushing. He then wrapped Hisoka in a hug and softly whined, which caught him off guard.

Hisoka's POV

I caught myself blushing as he barely audibly whimpered. 'Did he just-'
"Hisoka, please let me sleep- I need to be up early tomorrow, I'm so tired-"
I responded by picking him up by the waist and holding him up by my hands on his butt. "HISOKA! PUT ME DOWN, OR I'LL KILL YOU!!" I smirked, because even though he seemed to be angry at this, he had his arms and legs tightly wrapped around me. "I'll look forward to it, considering how tired you are," I said confidently. He replied with a scoff.

Third Person POV

Illumi cautiously placed his head on Hisoka's shoulder while Hisoka carried him to his room. He laid him down on the bed as Illumi, already half asleep, opened one of his eyes. "Where are you going?" He asked, clearly starting to affected by his sleepiness. "So, you do want me here," Hisoka said with a sly smile directed at Illumi. "Shut up and get my outfit for me to go to sleep in," Illumi grumpily demanded. Hisoka seemed to think about it for a minute and then hummed in response. He walked up to Illumi closet and saw a pile of folded clothes, seemingly his pajamas, which happened to include a forgotten shirt of Hisoka's. He felt a warm blush rise to his cheeks no matter how much he tried to hold it in. "Hisoka?" Illumi mumbled, getting inpatient. "Oh, sorry. How silly of me," Hisoka coolly replied, "I'm getting them now." He picked them up, closed the closet door, and set the clothes down. "Is this the one?" Hisoka held the shirt up, now visibly flushed.

"Yeah. Give to me and get out," Illumi said as he shooed him out. "Fine," Hisoka mumbled dejectedly. He walked out and waited for him to finish changing. "Illu~ Are you finished?" Hisoka called out, but all he got was a snore from the other side of the door.

Hisoka smiled softly and walked inside. He climbed in the bed beside Illumi and whispered, "Goodnight, Illu." Illumi turned over and buried his head in Hisoka's chest. "Night, 'Soka."

Tired day >_< End

(edited)mention a user