Blackmailing.

Cleo's POV.

The door handle startled to jiggle and I began to yell again,

"HOWARD GET OUT!"

Billie's head popped in,

"Cleo why are you yelling at Howard? He's chill as fuck," then her face dropped as she looked over me.

I told her I had to piss.

I was humiliated and started sobbing all over again. I can't believe between all the crying and pissing myself that I had any liquid left to form tears.

Billie's face changed to guilt,

"Oh fuck...Cleo I'm so sorry. I thought you were just trying to run away. I didn't know you actually had to piss..." she rubbed the back of her head as she looked in my eyes. I could tell she was being sincere. This wasn't a purposeful form of humiliation for her. That was a little bit of a relief for me. I didn't know if she intended on this happening to me or not.

"Well I told you I had to!"

She nodded and bit her bottom lip. I could tell she was trying to figure out what to do with me.

I interrupted her thoughts,

"I think I've had enough of this. Can I go home now? I'll leave just like this. You'll never hear from me again. I'll sign something if you want. I won't report any of this weird shit to anyone."

Billie's face dropped,

"If anything I could report you to the police and to Vogue. They wouldn't want you representing their company anymore that's for sure."

Was she really blackmailing me? After she did all this shit?

But she was right. I needed that income because even though it wasn't a lot, it was much higher and much more prestigious than my peers had gotten. I couldn't lose my job.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, fighting tears back.

"Can I at least have a shower?"