Safe words SMUT part 3

Cleo's POV:

Billie reached across the bed and blindfolded me. Sense deprivation really does immediately make your other senses heighten. I felt the goosebumps around my nipples go up as she continues to rub them. My nipples actually almost hurt from behind so hard. I really liked it.

She stopped and kissed my forehead,

"Okay. We use safe words. Do you know what that is?"

I swallowed hard from being so nervous, "Kinda?" I responded.

Billie rubbed her fingers through my hair,

"Okay, you say RED when you want me to stop something immediately. No questions asked, we stop. You say yellow if something is getting close to red and you want me to slow down or ease up, but you don't want to stop. Does that make sense?"

I nodded and bit my bottom lip. Maybe I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but I did want to try.

"Cleo, say yes or no so I know if you're consenting."

"Yes," I responded.

"Good girl," Billie kissed my forehead again and I could tell by the pressure of the bed she was now standing up beside me. She turned the room lights off, so now I couldn't even see light or shadows through my blindfold.

"I know you don't like the dark, is this okay? I'm not leaving you, but if you want the light on we can leave it on,"

"I trust you," I responded.

"Then let's begin."