Intimidating. MILD SMUT.

Cleo's POV.

Billie released my hands and stood in front of the only exit to the bathroom with her arms crossed, waiting for me.

I hesitated before pulling my black sweater over my head, then my all black leggings off of me. Billie had already taken my shoes off when I was unconscious. I had a distant memory of stepping through a bunch of mud before climbing her tree.

I did all of this without looking at Billie's reaction. I was afraid it would be displeased and as fucked up as it was, I wanted her approval. I wanted her to be attracted to me.

I glanced up at her and felt myself biting the inside of my right cheek. She was holding eye contact with me. She wasn't even looking at my body. Fuck she was intimidating. I stood in front of her in some wet cheeky underwear and a black nike sports bra.

I locked eyes with her, waiting for her reaction.

She motioned with her hand,

"Well I'm waiting for the rest of it to come off," she winked at me and I felt myself get wet. I guess I'm not asexual after all.

I pulled my panties down and my sports bra over my head in one quick swoop. I stood in front of her trying to cover myself up, waiting for her review.

She left the front of the door and walked around me in a circle, spending awhile looking at my ass then stood right in front of me. I could smell her breathe. She smelled like she had eaten oranges recently.

"Put your arms down by your sides Cleo. I don't like you hiding yourself from me."

I glanced at the door behind her. If I wanted to leave I'm sure I could. She was doing circles around me, leaving the door unguarded. But I didn't want to be away from her.

I felt my arms drop to my sides. My nipples were hard from being wet and a little bit cold. Okay. Maybe I was a little turned on too. I was glad I had gotten a Brazilian wax recently.

Billie took a few steps backwards and looked me up and down, then without saying anything about my body she turned the shower on and motioned for me to get in.