Gay.

Cleo's POV.

I couldn't believe that the Billie fucking Eilish got into the shower with me. I immediately felt hideous. Even with my burning eyes and blurry vision, her body looked immaculate.

I don't know if her killer body that she hid or how sweet and romantic she was being was surprising me more. She wasn't what she seemed.

I had just borderline humiliated myself and cried in broke-and- student-loans-due language to her. I would never open up to someone like this randomly. Fuck, I lived with Jeremy and he still didn't know how stressed I was over money. She was easy to talk to and despite our fucked up circumstances of meeting, she was still empathetic towards me.

She kissed my forehead and pulled me into her chest. She wasn't very tall, like 5'2", but I was only 4'11". I fit my head right into the crook of her shoulder and neck and let myself cry. I don't know how long I cried but the shower started to get cold before Billie interrupted me.

"Cleo...we're running out of hot water," I glanced up at her face. She bit her bottom lip and her eyes said sorry to me. I know she felt bad for me right now. I know I looked pitiful. I wiped the tears that weren't very visible anyway (gotta love shower cries) and faked a smile,

"It's okay, I feel much better now," I managed to stammer. Billie returned a fake smile and reached behind me to turn the running water off.

Then she stepped out of the shower and immediately covered herself back up with an oversized robe. I had to make a mental blueprint of what she looked like naked because God knows I would never see that again.

Why did I want to see it again?

Her hips flared at a perfect angle and her ass was cute and round. I saw one of her birthmarks and wanted to say something about it but didn't want to seem creepy because it was right by her left nipple. I loved her nipples. I loved all boobs, really.

Fuck okay, maybe I am gay.