Invite.

Cleo's POV.

I could not let the Billie Eilish see me naked. I mean I was decent looking. I didn't have big boobs or a fat ass but my face was pretty cute, I think. I was hoping she was joking when she told me to strip, but she wasn't.

"Billie...please. Just stand outside the door. Or at least turn away from me," I begged.

She rubbed my arms and leaned into me, her forehead leaning on mine,

"Cleo...haven't you ever wondered about girls?"

I swallowed hard. I had wondered about girls. I had toyed with the idea of being asexual because I hated having sex with Jeremy that much. It made my skin crawl. But I got off to lesbian porn...

"It's crossed my mind," I tried to respond coolly, but I heard the own tremor in my voice. She made me nervous. She was gorgeous. Her skin was flawless, she held eye contact with those deep blue eyes and it made me want more of her.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" Billie asked as she smoothed my hair out of my face.

"No...have you?" I asked.

Billie laughed,

"I don't know journalist, you tell me!" She smiled again before her face turned serious, "If we're being honest, yes. I been with many girls. I know what I am, but I don't think that you know what you are," She tucked my hair behind my ear, she wasn't wrong.

"You're a pretty girl Cleo," she whispered and held the intense eye contact with me. I avoided it.

A moment of silence went by before I grew some balls.

"Was that an invite?" I joked nervously. Billie grinned.

"Not quite. I like some rougher stuff. Im a Domme. You'd have to be willing to try that to get invited anywhere with me."

I nodded slowly and waited for further instructions.

"Now strip for me."