Chapter 7- Is This a Date

(1519 words)

I was getting ready for my stream, updating the countdown so my subscribers know. I honestly didn't like streaming by myself or without makeup on, but my subscribers deserve it. I don't have a name for my subscribers so maybe I will ask them in the stream.

Mina was going out to the club with her female friends, leaving my in the house alone for hours. I was still really giddy about my interaction with my celebrity crush, sadly we would never be together. I mean how could we, he probably dates people way pretty than me.

I was going to go deeper, but I was able to snap myself out of it, focusing back on setting up.

The time finally came and as soon as my stream started it was filled with views, 18,000 to be exact. I had about 50.3 million subscribers, which is why I'm not that famous, but a good amount of people knows who I am. "Hello all of you beautiful people! I hope you guys are staying manly out there!" That was my signature line.

"I will sadly be alone for this stream, but that doesn't mean I won't do dares or answer questions." I then got my makeup ready, starting to apply it while interacting with my audience.

After some time passed, I was half way done with my look. Most dares that I got was to prank call people or do some weird pose. I occasionally got dares to call my crush, but I just said I didn't have their number, which was true. Some questions were if I would do another stream with Alien Queen or what my favorite look to do was. I finally decided to ask them the question, "So, because I suck at names, what would you guys like to be called?"

I waited a few minutes, seeing which names are more popular when one caught my eye. 'How about the Kiri-Squad?' It was from Zero-Food, my internet crush. I know okay, I have two crushes', but they both looked so good.

"All of your suggestions were good, But I like Zero-Foods idea the most. So, from now on, you guys will be known as the Kiri-Squad. Also, please be sure to check out his account, he makes me wish I new how to cook." I finished off with a chuckle, my chat loving the name that was given to them.

'I could always teach you how to cook.' I would have missed it if I didn't look up at the right time. I actually had to go back up to make sure I read it correctly. Once I was sure my face became red, my chat asking what happened.

"I'm fine guys. Something just surprised me. Also, I would love to learn how to cook." I tried to subtly communicate to Zero-Food, trying not to make my chat go to crazy.

Some more time passed, and my make up was finally finished. I decided to do a lightning-like look. Across my eyes and a little bit higher up on my left eye, a dark and light grey cloud made from eyeshadow was the main focus. Eyeliner allowed my eyes to be able to separate from the rest of my look, making them a pretty good focus. I put on a pair of fake lashes, they allowed for my lashes to look fuller. I used red and white eyeliner pencils, to make the lightning streaks that were inside the cloud. Sometimes the end of the lightning streak would end up outside the cloud, making it look more chaotic, but in a good way.

My lips matched my eyes. Black lipstick was the bottom layer, lightning streaks were scattered across my lips.

"Okay guys, remember to stay manly and to stay beautiful and please remember this quote; Even in the worst of times, it is important to be yourself. Even if you can change your look, your only beautiful when your you. So, don't pretend to be something you're not, because that will not be as beautiful as the person you once were before. I hope you guys have a wonderful night." After that I ended the stream, hoping that the 'Kiri-Squad' knows that they are all beautiful.

I posted my look on Instagram tagging Chargerbolt in it to give him an idea. I didn't want to take it off so I was sitting in my living room, watching Disney movies, with instant noodles sitting on my lap.

I watched about 5 different movies and took about a thousand pictures of my look. I checked my phone once more, seeing I had a new Instagram follower. I opened up the app, seeing Zero-Food had followed me. I was even more happy now, realizing that he wasn't lying about giving me cooking lessons because he slid into my DM's about a minuet later.

'Hey, do you actually want to learn how to cook? Or were you just saying it to fucking say it?'

I replied pretty much instantly, all self-control flying out the window. 'Of course I want to learn. I need something other than instant noodles in my diet. :D'

He replied, pretty much as fast as me, 'Fucking, good. Then on Friday, meet me here.' I didn't get a chance to reply before he texted again, 'And don't be fucking late.'

After that he went offline, leaving me a blushing mess, my mind wondering. 'Is it a date? What, no of course not its just a cooking lesson, people have them all the time, Right? But what if it is a date? How am I supposed to dress? Do I do casual or fancy? No, definitely casual, its just a cooking lesson. Should I make a move on him? I'll ask Mina.'

I never got to finish watching the movie because I passed out on my couch.

~Pov Switch~

As I was watching his stream, he asked what we would like to be called. I decided to make it close to our band name, allowing only me to know the reason I picked it, so when I tell him he feels stupid. So, I suggested Kiri- Squad. His real name was Kirishima Ejirou so I felt that it would fit.

At first, I didn't care for his name to much, but as time passed I really wanted to know. He read it out loud, giving me a shoutout as well as saying that he wished he could cook. I didn't even process what I was doing before I typed 'I could always teach you how to cook.'

I think he was surprised by it considering his face started to turn red. The entire chat was concerned, I just smirked, He answered back by saying, "I'm fine guys. Something just surprised me. Also, I would love to learn how to cook."

I blushed a little at his failed attempt to secretly tell me that he wanted lessons.

I watched the rest of his live stream that lasted hours, realizing that I didn't actually know how to contact him. I then hear Pikachu scream in excitement then make his way to my room, opening the door with no warning. "Do this. Do this. Please you have to do this. I need you to do this. This will make my lie-"

"Shut the fuck up and let me see what the fuck your talking about." He shuffled closer to me; arm outstretched so I could see his phone. It was the look I just watched Kirishima do. "Fine, but you have to get someone to help me with an outfit."

He wiggled his eyebrows, causing a groan to leave my lips. "Whatever you want boss, I just need this look in my life."

I told him I would do it for tomorrows hangout and he left my room, typing furiously on his phone. I then went on my own phone typing in Red Riots user name, 'RockyRiot_Red' it was weird, but I figured the first bit was an inside joke.

I then texted him a minuet later. 'Hey, do you actually want to learn how to cook? Or were you just saying it to fucking say it.' I figured he wouldn't do that, but I wanted to make sure.

Not even a minuet later he replied, 'Of course I want to learn. I need something other than instant noodles in my diet. :D'

I giggled at his response, yes giggled, like a fucking man. And then scoffed at the emoji he used. Glad that I wasn't going to get stood up. 'Fucking, good. Then on Friday, meet me here.' I sent him the address to one of our other houses that was less used because it was smaller. Then I texted right after, 'And don't be fucking late.'

A blush was present on my face, and I was giddy after the interaction. This man had me acting like a school girl who's crush just touched them, and I was loving every second of it. I went to sleep after the text, dreading having to hang out with soy sauces friends.