Chapter 8- What a Fun Group of Friends

(1784 words)

Me and Mina were on our way to the coffee shop. I had a shift and she was going to wait there for our friends. We decided to meet up at the shop because it was close to all of us.

We were going to meet there, go shopping, hangout at our place, and then go live. So, today was going to be pretty fun. "Remember, Deku, Icy-Hot, Best-bros, Shinsou and Uravity will be meeting with us. One more person will be joining but I don't know who it is." Mina was reminding me how many people would be there so I can figure out if we should change plans.

"Do you think we should go somewhere instead of staying in?"

"Hell yeah! How about...."

We looked at each other, both getting the same idea, "Amusement park!"

We laughed at the fact we had the same idea, entering the parking lot to the coffee shop. When we parked the car and began walking, this little boy, maybe 13 years old, came up too us. "Are you guys Alien Queen and Red Riot?"

Mina spoke first, "Yes we are."

"And who might you be?" We both had huge smiles on our faces, happy to see such a young fan.

"OMG, it is actually you guys! I'm Rin, and I'm a huge fan. I have watched all of your videos. You guys gave me so much hope and I just wanted to say thank you for helping me through tough times." Towards the end, tears threatened to spill from his eyes.

Mina and I decided to give this young man a hug, seeing as he was such a sweet person. "Were glad we could help, but there's no need to thank us." I wanted to make sure he knew that he practically did it all by himself, he just needed a little push.

After the hug his mom called him and then we continued walking inside. When we entered, she went to our booth while I went behind the counter and put on my apron, starting to make Mina's regular.

A couple more costumers came in before Shinsou came through the doors. "Hello your royal highness, how can I be of service?" I bowed a little, trying not let a laugh through.

"Your royal highness would like his regular. If it is not to the right temperature, I shall cut off your head!" A tiny smile tugged at his lips, him moving over to the booth.

I laughed a little at his response going to make his cup. After I was finished, I went over to our booth placing the cup down in front of him. "I assure you your majesty, that this will be to your liking." I bowed once more, all of us laughing.

They continued with there previous conversation as I walked back over to the counter. A few customers later, I was stuck with an aggressive customer. "I want my coffee now. I'm not going to wait ten minutes for a simple black coffee!"

"Sir, we ran out of coffee beans, we have to wait for our supplies to come in. If you could, can you please patently wait? I can give you a coupon for- "

"I don't want a fucking coupon I want my god damn coffee! Now give me it before I go get it myself!"

"Sir please just be patient- "

"That's it." He started to reach forward, grabbing onto my collar. "I want my god damn coffee, right. Fucking. Now."

I was honestly really scared. Sure, I could have easily taken his arm and twisted it, but I didn't want this interaction to cost me my job. Lucky for me, someone else decided to step in. "Hey, asshole! Didn't he say to wait patiently?" I couldn't really tell who it was because of how close I was to the man, but I could have sworn that I heard that voice before.

"It's none of your damn business!" He shot back tightening his grip on my collar, bringing me closer.

The other person didn't like that considering he punched the first guy in the face, causing him to let go of me to hold his jaw. "Now it's my fucking business you bitch!"