Chapter 16- Cooking

(1697 words)

Friday was finally here and I have been at Bakugou's house for a week. We went on a date yesterday and I was so happy he actually liked the idea. I almost didn't do it because I was scared he wouldn't want to be friends anymore, but Ochako and surprisingly, Jirou, convinced me to go through with it.

Today he is going to try and teach me how to cook. It was going to go up on YouTube, which means I'm about to make a fool of myself on the internet. I was honestly just surprised that he still wanted to do this.

He was in the kitchen setting up the cameras and I was in my room talking to the group. "But what if they didn't!"

"Then it wouldn't be right! They belong together!"

"He cheated!"

"That doesn't matter! They love each other!"

"She needs to take him back."

"Thank you Jirou, someone understands."

"He cheated; she needs to leave him!"

"They were on a break, Denki!"

"Bro! how could you leave me?"

"It doesn't matter if they were on break! A cheater is a cheater."

"Shinsou, how could you take his side? They are in love!"

"Wait! Guys, its seriously girls against guys. And the girls are the one who want them to be together. Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"Kiri, that's because the guys are gayer than the girls."

"Is that a complement?"

"Honestly Denki? No idea." We all shared a laugh. I wasn't sure how we even got on this subject.

"Dumb hair! Get your ass down here! We need to start!" I heard Bakugou shout from the bottom of the stairs. I think he was waiting down there for me.

"OH, is Kiri getting a dick appointment?"

"Whoo, go get that D baby!"

"Tell us how it is afterwards."

"Guys! Its not like that, he is just teaching me how to cook."

"Sure."

"Totally."

"Definently."

"Bye guys."

"Have fun!" After that I ended the call a blushing and laughing mess, making my way down stairs. Before I even got half way he ran up the stairs, grabbing me, and then carried me to the kitchen. For someone shorter than me, he was really strong.

"Why am I being carried?" I had a light tone in my voice, on the edge of laughing.

"Because your so fucking slow. What were you even doing up there?" We were standing in the kitchen, in front of the camera, me still in his arms.

"Me and the gang- "

"The gang?" He lifted a brow.

"Yes, now, we were talking about the break up of Ross and Rachel. The boys think she should have left him, but the girls say she was right to take him back."

"The girls are right, they were in love, they need each other." He finally put me down, now standing in front of me.

"But he cheated, why should he take her back?" I crossed my arms, looking slightly down at him.

"Because when people go on break, they usually think that its officially over, especially guys. So, by him fucking another chick, I feel like he was just trying to get over, what he thought, was a breakup." He moved his hands to exaggerate his point. Which I guess was pretty fair, but still wrong.