Chapter 9- The Mall

(2006 words)

'I'm such a fucking idiot! I can't believe I just did that!' I was yelling at myself as we made our way to the bathroom. I had to make up for the fact that I just nocked my internet crush over after he was trying to clean off the coffee, he accidently spilt on me.

I needed to apologize, but I didn't want to hurt my pride. You can call me stupid all you want.

As we entered the bathroom, he began to talk. "You really, don't have to help me. You can go back to the group. This has happened before so it's cool. You really don-"

"Just shut up!" I yelled at him, causing him to close his mouth immediately. "I know I don't have to fucking help. So, just sit on the sink and shut the fuck up."

He did as he was told as I soaked paper towels in warm water. I came closer to him, beginning to wipe off the coffee I spilt. After some time, I realized that I could see through his shirt slightly. 'Shit, he was wearing a white shirt.' "I want to thank you again. For helping me with that guy and helping me now." He wouldn't look directly at me, probably embarrassed by what happened a few minutes ago.

"It's, fucking nothing. He was being an incompetent ass. And It's my fault you have coffee on you." I said the last part barley above a whisper, but judging by his face he heard it.

We sat in silence once more, him allowing me to finish what I started. When I was done, I stood straight up, not moving from my spot. The way we were situated, I had to look up in order to meet his eyes. I'm not that fucking short okay, he was just sitting on the fucking sink okay, that's it. We were so close ,in fact, that if I were to go on my tippy toes, I'm still not fucking short, my lips would touch his.

"Well *ahem* I guess.....we should head back to the group." His face was a dark red.

"Right, yeah. We, um, we should, yeah." 'Damn I am awkward'

After that I stepped back and he hoped off the sink, both of us walking back to the table. "How was the blow job?" Damn Pikachu decided to speak first.

"It wasn't a fucking blow job dumbass!"

"Oh, so it was more than a blow job?" Soy sauce pressed more, wiggling his eyebrows some.

"Just shut the fuck up!"

"He just helped me clean off the coffee, nothing else happened." He said something else, but it was to low for me to hear.

After that we talked for a little longer, deciding to finally go shopping. "Who can take Kiri to change his cloths?" Pinky asked everyone.

I wasn't going to pipe up, but nobody else seemed to want to do it. "I can do it or whatever." I made it seem like I wasn't really happy about this.

"I'm surprised you would want to do that Kacchan." Fucking Deku decided to open his god damn.

"And why is that so fucking surprising Deku. If I want to help a friend, I can. Got that you damn nerd?"

"Wow, Kacchan, didn't know you could make friends with such a ray of sunshine."

"Don't fucking call me that Pikachu, and why is that so hard to believe. I can fucking make friends if I want to."

"You let Deku call you Kacchan, so why can't I?"

"Because, I haven't known you my entire fucking life."

"Guys, guys calm down. Also, is Kacchan not your name?" Man, that red head was so cute, but he was so dumb.

"The fuck? Of course its not my fucking name. My name is Bakugou."