Chapter 19- Best Concert Ever

(2859 words)

It was a few hours before the concert and I was so excited. Mina was at her friend's house, but she was going to come back about an hour before the concert so we can get ready together. I was just kind of chilling on my couch, watching Netflix. I was watching The Good Place, which, in all honesty, was pretty funny.

I was on season two, I started watching it about two days ago, I binged watched it. I left it on as I walked to the kitchen, listening to it when I lost visual. I was reaching up to grab a cup of water when I heard loud banging on the door. I flinched slightly, making my way to the door, a confused look placed on my face.

I looked through the peep hole, seeing no one, my face showed even more confusion. I opened the door slightly, looking around, when I didn't see anyone, I closed the door, shaking my head slightly then made my way back to the kitchen.

I went back to my original task, reaching up to grab a cup when the knocking returned. I flinched slightly once more, making my way back to the door. I opened it without looking out, wanting to see who could possibly be there. When I didn't see anyone again, I went to close the door. When it didn't shut completely, I looked down, seeing a box in the way.

Confused, I picked it up, looking around once more, then went back into my apartment. I sat down on the couch, box in hand, and I just kind of stared at it for a few. I wasn't sure if should open it or not. After a few more minutes I gave into temptation and carefully opened the box, seeing a note on top of folded clothes.

I slowly lifted the note, giving the clothes a quick glance before reading it aloud, "Sup bro, we got Pinky to make you some clothes. We would appreciate it if you wore this outfit to the concert. ~Best Bros" I wonder why they would send this and how they even knew I was going.

I was about to lift up the clothes when Mina came through the door yelling, "Bitch! We need to get ready, were leaving in an hour!"

"Mina, the concert doesn't start for three hours. Why do we need to leave so soon?"

"Just listen to me and don't forget to wear the outfit." She came over to me, pulling me off the couch, the box in my hands. She pulled me to my room, shoving me inside, "No time to waste, don't come out till you're ready, love you." After that she shut the door, before I could retaliate.

I was baffled slightly, accepting my fate and moving to my bed. I sat down and began to take out the articles of clothing. The first thing I took out was a red and black cropped hoodie. It honestly looked pretty good. The second thing that I pulled out of the box was a pair of ripped blue jeans. It was ripped so much, that the left side's rip went from a little above my mid-thigh and ended just below my knee. The third thing I took out of the box were red fishnet stockings. They definitely made the look pop. The final thing I took out of the box were just a pair of black socks.

I put the outfit on, admiring myself in the mirror. I can't lie, this might be one of my favorite looks. I moved to the bathroom, seeing Mina in here room, and began to do my makeup. I was going to go for a pretty simple look. The eyeliner would have a normal wing, but the end of the wing a line will be drawn out to highlight some of my crease. Around the eye red eyeshadow will be placed, it will also be around the eyeliner.

My lips would be red, but more towards the inside, black will be placed. It won't be a lot, but enough to tell. I made sure it all looked okay, moving to a body mirror. I took a few more minuets to admire my look before I went to go to Mina. "Hey, I don't have sh-"

"Here." She placed a pair of black converses in my hands while she walked past me into the living room. "Ready to go?"

"I still don't know why we are leaving so early."