Chapter 18- Can You Say Lucky

(2011 words)

It's been a week since I came back home and it has been pretty hectic. Mina told me all about her parents visit and how Jirou came over to pretend to be her roommate. That took like, 5 hours, I'm seriously not exaggerating.

I have stayed in contact with Bakugou since then and I'm glad he didn't get angry when I told him about my mom. We have been getting a lot closer, telling each other things we wouldn't tell anyone else. I was happy that he could confide in me. It made me feel special to him, even if he doesn't think so.

Right now, I am sitting in my room, doing absolutely nothing. My shift doesn't start for another hour so I have to kill time. I guess I could play some video games. I wonder if Sero is on.

I Got off my floor, moving into the living room. We keep the gaming system there because it's easier. I mean I could get another one, but what's the fun in that?

I logged onto my account, looking through what games I had before I noticed Sero was on. I texted him, asking if I could join. After a few minutes, he finally replied, saying he was livestreaming with a few others and I could join if I liked. So, I accepted his invitation, joining his lobby, headset on and waiting.

When I enter the chat I hear what seems to be moaning and Sero saying, "Oh yeah. Aw yeah! Aw YEAH! Aw yeah! Fuck, you like that?.....Oh hey Bro."

"Yeah I'm going to leave, have a good day guys!"

Laughter filled the chat, and we played on. Them explaining what it was I was hearing. We played some more, it was me, Sero, Denki, Shinsou, and Bakugou surprisingly. "Fun fact, I'm actually banned from five KFCs in the united states."

"For what?"

"Sucking on the bone right in front of the employees." That made us all go back into laughter. Except Bakugou, he was just disappointed in Denki, but what's new?

We played for like, twenty more minuets before Shinsou spoke up. "Bro, Bakugou, have you seen pictures of like, rhinos with boners?"

"First of all, I'm not your bro. Second of all, don't ever say that to me again." Denki laughed the hardest out of all of us, which just made it so much funnier.

"I did not like cloudy with a chance of meatballs, there was too high of a chance of meatballs." Denki spoke with seriousness in his tone.

I decided to speak up, humoring him, "The percentage should have been much lower, there was no suspense." Again, the chat was full of laughter.

Soon it was almost time for me to head to work, "Sorry bros, I have to hop off."

"Whyyyyyyy."

"Because some of us actually have to work."

"Damn, dumb hair, didn't think you had that shit in you."

"What can I say? I'm full of surprises." After that I logged out, turning off the console and moving to gather my things.

I grabbed my wallet, keys, phone. Am I missing something? What is it? OH! Right, my name tag. Once I had all my belongings, I made my way to my car, double checking I had everything.

The car ride was pretty chill, music was all that filled my car as Bakugou filled my head. I hated, but loved the fact that I couldn't get him out of my head. I was just anxious about when this second date was supposed to come, unless. What if he didn't mean it? Was he just humoring me? No, no he isn't like that, he wouldn't do that, Right? What am I saying? Of course he wouldn't, he's not like that, Yeah, he's not like that.