Synopsis

Synopsis

For the past weeks, Dominique used to dream a lot. But, there is only one thing that keeps on appearing in her mind every time she falls asleep. It is a scenario between her and a drop dead gorgeous man. They do sweet things like going out on a date, kissing each other's lips, holding each other's hands and having an intimate dinner. Dominique seems to enjoy it even though it is just a dream. She said, it is more than a dream for her, it is her happiness. She don't know why, but every time she sees the man's face, she feels ecstatic. She feels like they've known each other for a very long time even though she knows that the man, isn't real.

As time passes by, Dominique began to wish that when she falls asleep, the same dream would haunt her mind. She started believing that maybe one day, she will meet a man that can make her happy, the same way the man in her dreams, makes her feel extremely good. However, Dominique still keeps on reminding herself not to get her hopes higher than the Eiffel tower. She still hasn't forgotten what her mother told her about dreams. Her mother said, that dreams are far across from reality, or in simpler term, the things that are happening in our dreams, will never take place in real life. It is somewhat awful to think but, as what her mother said, it is the truth.

But what if the things she sees in her dreams weren't really a dream? What if it is just a glimpse of her forgotten memories? The memories that made her feel jovial, but also the same one which had inflicted pain in her heart real good. Would she still continue wishing to have the same dream and praying to have it in her reality, even after knowing that what she had seen in her dreams are her painful recollection, and that she'll be in pain again one way or another? or would she just choose to bury the memories in her own unconscious mind, and forget about all of those, so she will live happier than she used to, when she's still in the arms of the man of her dreams?