「𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎」

A/N: A Tokito Muichiro story this time, requested by Mllxsuycx. Much love, remember to stay healthy and happy! ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥

Please also note that Oyakata-sama's age is much older than 23 in order to allow the reader to be close/same ate as Muichiro.

He saw paper aeroplanes getting thrown about randomly. None of them succeeded in gliding through the air. He was the youngest Hashira of them all, becoming a Hashira within just two months of being a demon slayer.

His mint-green coloured eyes held nothing but emptiness within them as he continued to walk, looking towards the mess that was created in the courtyard. He slowly stood to the side and his eyes laid upon a familiar sight.

Was the scene before him familiar? He tilts his head a little trying to remember who the girl was right before him. How she looked familiar, but he couldn't remember who she was. He watched as she turned to look at him, realizing someone was present in the courtyard other than herself.

Her lavender eyes widened as she realized it was the Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichiro.

Her pink-tinted lips parted slightly as he made his way towards her. He carefully removed his nichirin blade as he placed it towards the patio of the courtyard and soon stood behind her.

"Good afternoon, Tokito-sama. I see you are back from your mission," she spoke out with a soft smile and Muichiro's eyes widened slightly as he started to remember a little of who she was.

One of Oyakata-sama's daughter, who was close to his age if he remembered clearly. Not that he listened to the Sound Hashira from the very beginning. He slowly nodded his head, vaguely remembering her given name, and soon shook his head a little.

"Ubuyashiki-sama," he called out and she tilts her head a little, wondering why he called her that.

"Tokito-sama, have you forgotten that I requested for you to call me [name]?" she asked with a gentle smile and somehow Muichiro could feel a warm tingly sensation at the back of his heart. He nodded his head slowly, and his lips parted once more.

"[name]-sama," was what came out from his mouth and his mint-green eyes watched as she threw the paper aeroplane once more, hoping it would glide through the air. Only for it to fall, crashing against the gravel of the courtyard.

He watched as her pink-tinted lips had on a slight pout and a frown appeared. He started to move on his own, picking up the paper aeroplane and he stood behind [name]. He grabbed hold of her right hand, which was what he had seen her use to throw the aeroplane earlier on.

[name] then looked confusedly as she wasn't able to see him since he stood behind her. She felt his small hand bringing her hand up with ease, due to how he trains from day to day, definitely stronger than her.

She felt her arm being pulled back as his hand held onto her right one and he flicked the paper aeroplane out from the hold. And her lavender eyes widened as the paper aeroplane started to glide through the air, cutting through the wind currents.

She watched as it soon landed safely by sliding against the gravel, unlike hers which often crashed tip first. She turned to look and her arms wrapped around the Mist Hashira who wasn't sure how to act.

"Thank you, Tokito-sama," she said with a smile and Muichiro felt the tingly sensation at the back of his heart once more as he unconsciously raised his tiny hand and patted [name] on the head.

"Tokito-sama, if you aren't busy from time to time, would you promise to play with me?" [name] asked and Muichiro noticed how she had held her pinky out to him. Her lavender eyes sparkled slightly and he slowly lifted his pinky up.

Interlocking them together.

"I promise, [name]-sama,"