「𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎」

𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎, that was when Tokito Muichiro realized how [name] was great at cooking despite being such a young girl

𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎, that was when Tokito Muichiro realized how [name] was great at cooking despite being such a young girl. And the very first time he ate the candied apples she had made as a snack for the Hashiras after their intense training, was the day he realized.

It was more than just puppy love for her.

Tokito Muichiro was wandering about the grounds of the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. He had decided to stop supervising his training as he wanted to see [name] instead, although his next favourite person was Kamado Tanjiro, only to send him away.

Stating how he was done with training and how he had listened to his instructions.

His nose twitched a little as he smelt a sweet scent floating along with the gentle breeze that went against him. He looked around, wondering where that scent was coming from and his mint-green eyes widened when he realized it came from the courtyard.

"Wah! Kiriya, no! You will burn yourself!" he heard [name]'s voice and with curiosity getting the better of him. He slowly stood to the side and his eyes laid upon a familiar sight. Remembering well how his actions were like how that day he made a promise with [name].

"But, nee-san, I want to help," Kiriya spoke out and [name] shook her head a little as she flicked him on the forehead, earning a slight pout from her younger brother as he placed his tiny hands onto his forehead.

"That hurts!" he spoke out and [name] laughed softly. Tokito Muichiro watched as she had somehow set up a small fire in the middle of the courtyard and was stirring a huge pot. That's when he heard footsteps and he turned to look.

Noticing how Tengen's wives were carrying baskets full of apples.

That's when he realized that [name] was looking at him. His mint-green eyes sparkled slightly as he watched [name] discarding the wooden spoon she was using and ran towards him at full speed.

"Tokito-sama!" she called out and Muichiro opened his arms in response as she lunged into his arms and hugged him tightly, which he returned the gesture much more openly than before.

Ever since he returned from the swordsmith village.

"[name]-sama, I'm happy to see you!" he said with a wide smile on his face and [name] could only giggle softly at how much emotions he was showing her. He then felt her tiny hand reaching for his and grabbed hold of it tightly.

"Come! I made something for you, have it before Rengoku-sama comes and take it," [name] spoke out as she dragged him along and the Mist Hashira allowed the young daughter of Oyakata-sama to do what she wanted to do.

His heart somehow pounding hard against his chest as he felt [name]'s skin against his. Somehow, it felt comforting to him and he didn't want to let go. A sad smile appeared on his face when [name] lets go of his hand, only for his mint-green eyes to widen slightly at what she had presented to him.

"Candied apple! I remember having them at the festival we went to, and I was craving badly for it. Hinatsuru-sama taught me how to make it!" [name] said with a wide smile and her lavender eyes widened slightly as he bends down a little since [name] was holding it low and he opened his mouth.

The sound of the sugar coating breaking was heard as he took a bite out of the apple. A smile appeared on his face and [name] could feel her face heating up as well as she looked at him.

"W-Why didn't you hold it?" she asked and Muchiro looked at her with a gentle smile on his face.

"It tastes better this way," he answered and the sound of Suma squealing was heard and the duo turned to look as Makio had hit Suma harshly on the head, scolding her for being so loud and startling the kids.

"Shut up! You're being so loud, you're scaring [name]-sama!" Makio yelled out and Hinatsuru could only have a gentle smile on her face as she looked at them fighting before [name] who looked utterly confused at what was going on.

"A-Ano..." she softly whispered and her lavender eyes widened when she noticed Kiriya was trying to reach for the wooden spoon and she quickly grabbed hold of Muichiro's hand and made him hold onto the apple he had eaten.

She rushed to Kiriya's side quickly to prevent him from touching the hot wooden spoon since it was close to the fire and she grabbed hold of it unconsciously, only for her to yelp softy which Muichiro quickly rushed to her side and pulled her away.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a concerned tone as he looked at the slightly red palm of her hand and he started to blow on it. His other free hand still holding onto the dear candied apple that [name] had given him earlier on.

[name] then watched as he continued to tend to her wound and a slight blush appeared on her face as he placed his lips against her palm.

"There. My mother used to say that it will help with the pain," Muichiro spoke out and [name] could feel her heart racing a little more with the Muichiro who had regained his memories after the intense battle at the swordsmith village.

"T-Thank you," she softly whispered out and Muichiro smiled softly in response as well as he raised his hand and patted her on the head.

"[name]-sama, if I may be selfish. Please cook for me from now on," he said with a smile and [name]'s lavender eyes widened. Whereas Tengen's wives could only smile softly at the scene before them.

Maybe... If Makio wasn't trying to stuff rocks into Suma's mouth. She then turned to look at Hinatsuru who had the gentle smile on her face.

"That kid sure doesn't know that he is practically proposing to her," Makio spoke out and Hinatsuru softly chuckled.

"All because of a candied apple,"