「𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎」

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎, something that [name] and Muichiro held dearly

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎, something that [name] and Muichiro held dearly. Something that kept them bonded to one another as the days goes by. The promises that made [name] look forward to seeing him every day of her life.

But with that said as she watched him walk away. Her heart shattering to pieces then as she could only remain silent. Silently hoping that he would turn to look at her once more. But his back view was getting further away from her.

She wanted to yell for him. Wanted him to come back. Hoping that he would listen to her pleas and cries. Hoping that he would turn to look at the reluctant look she had on her face that her lavender eyes were close to tears.

She pressed her lips into a fine thin line as he eventually disappeared from her sight. Her body trembled a little then as she wished she was strong enough to stop him, but she knew she couldn't.

She gripped her hands together tightly as she started to mumble softly to herself. Being alone in a foreign estate that she had never once been in before. Her slightly older sisters left her alone to be with their father.

To continue with the plan he had thought of, and he didn't want [name] to follow. Although she wished she had the courage to do so, she couldn't when she thought about Muichiro. Her lips parted slightly as it started to tremble slightly.

Her hands starting to shake as tears were spilling from the corner of her eyes that were shut tightly. Mumbling soft prayers to herself, hoping that God from above would hear her sincere prayers and bring peace to the world they were in.

She could feel her heart sinking as she could feel Muichiro getting further away from her.

Much further away and eventually she lost the connection with him. How long has it been since he departed from her side? She wasn't sure as she slowly opened her lavender eyes. Tears rolling down her face as she slowly pushed herself to stand up and walked over to the patio.

It was dark outside, his crow stayed beside her and she could only smile gently at Ginko, gently patting her on the head. Her lips continued to tremble slightly as Ginko tried to calm her down, trying to prevent her from crying her heart out.

And eventually, the young daughter of Oyakata-sama started to drift off to sleep which Ginko noticed and started to flutter about, managing to enter her room and started to tug on the covers.

Pulling it over to where [name] was, covering her with it.

"You're here... Demon slayer... Hm... You... Seem quite... Familiar," Kokushibo whispered out and he soon looked towards Muichiro, as if analyzing him.

"Hmm... I figured... I see now..." and he noticed how Muichiro was tensing up before the Upper Moon One.

"You... Name... What is it..." Kokushibo asked Muichiro.

"Tokito Muichiro," he answered.

"Alright, I see... The 'Tsugikuni' name has died out then,"

"Tsugikunii? who is that?"

"It has been hundreds of years, after all... Quite... Inevitable... My name back when I was a human was Tsugikunii Michikatsu... You are a member of the Tsugikuni family... That I left behind... My child's descendant... So you... Are my offspring..."

"Huh... Your mental strength... Is worth... Some praise... You calmed... your panic in a short moment..." Kokushibo complimented Muichiro.

"Breath of Mist, Second Form: Layered Mist!" Muichiro unleashes multiple slashes one on top of the other in quick succession.

"The is... Quite a good technique. Mist... I see... Not bad..." Kokushibo complimented once again.

"Breath of Mist, Fifth Form: Sea of Clouded Mist!" Muichiro charges towards Muichiro and attacks at a high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes.

"Muichiro... So you are fourteen this year... and your technique is this refined at your age... Despite faltering against me, you dared to suppress that to cut me down. As I expected from my descendant... My blood may have been watered down a lot... but that's trivial... Even if my name has died out... My cells increased and remained in you..." Kokushibo spoke out.

"Are you joking with me? Even if I am your descendant, if hundreds of years have passed, not a single cell or drop of blood remains inside of my body at this point," Muichiro spoke out.

"Breath of Mist, Seventh Form: Haze!" A technique in which Muichiro drastically changes the tempo of his movement to disorient an enemy. When he shows himself, his speed will appear to be extremely slow but when he hides, he moves in the blink of an eye.

"Breath of Moon, First Form: Dark Moon Evening Shrine," Kokushibo draws his sword and slashes swiftly in a single motion, like with all Moon Breathing techniques, numerous chaotic crescent-shaped blades originate from the slash. This technique resembles Iaido.

"Wait for me, [name]-sama," Muichiro thought to himself as he glared daggers at his ancestor before him. His lips pressed into a fine thin line as he lunged in for another attack.

"I promise to come back to you," and [name]'s eyes widened as she heard Muichiro's voice. She quickly sat up as she looked around, noticing she was alone. Her body started to shake once more as she hopped off the patio.

With Ginko tugging on her kimono, trying to pull her back. And [name]'s lavender eyes could only widen as she could hear the faint sound of blood splattering. Her blood ran cold as she felt something within her heart snapping.

"No..." [name] whispered out as she felt her legs giving way despite her managing to run towards the Butterfly Estate. Her lips pressed into a fine thin line as she could feel something slipping away from her body.

Something broke. She heard the sound of glass shattering from within her mind. Her lips parted slightly as tears started to roll down her face.

Ginko still trying her best to get [name] to safety as she had promised Muichiro she would protect [name] in his stead.

"Mui..." she whispered out.

"You promised..."