「𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜」

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 was something that [name] and Muichiro would admire

It meant a whole lot to [name] and Muichiro started to notice it. His usual empty-looking mint-green eyes started to sparkle, even more, having life in them whenever he was with [name]. That, the older Hashiras had taken notice of it.

Including Kamado Tanjiro, a demon slayer that [name] had seen him a few times around the Butterfly Estate, and that he was the demon slayer whose younger sister was turned into a demon.

[name] held high respect for him, given how he had to prove himself as an ally together with his younger sister to the Hashiras. From time to time when [name] wishes to speak to him, she would often be pulled away by Sanemi or Obanai.

With them stating that they didn't want her to get influenced by him and start believing in his nonsense of how his younger sister could fight alongside them and be a formidable ally.

But because of Kamado Tanjiro, did [name] start to fall in love looking at the stars together with Tokito Muichiro. One night, [name] had snuck out of the Ubushiyaki Estate much to Oyakata-sama's awareness as he had foresight.

He knew [name] would sneak out from time to time, but he believed she would come back safely. And today, was no other different from the usual nights she would sneak out.

[name] carefully opened the gates of the Ubushiyaki Estate and poked her head out. Her lavender eyes laid upon Tokito Muichiro who was standing by the wall as he waited patiently for [name] to come.

He would often receive letters from her, stating when she would like to sneak out and see the stars, which Muichiro would comply if he has no mission and he wasn't too tired. He watched as she slowly shut the gate and her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile as she ran towards him.

"Tokito-sama," she whispered-yell as she hugged him tightly, which he gently returned the hug as well. He watched as she tilts her head up and placed her chin against his chest and looked deep into his mint-green eyes.

A faint blush appearing on his cheeks that was hard to see in the dark. He slowly nodded his head as he held her hand in his once again and the duo started to walk down towards where the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters were.

The duo arrived soon enough, only for them to realize how the older Hashiras had gathered as well and were all waiting for the youngest Hashira along with the young daughter of Oyakata-sama.

She sat down comfortable next to him on the patio as her short legs dangled along with his and their heads tilted up simultaneously. Muichiro watched from the corner of his eyes as [name]'s lavender eyes sparkled slightly.

Their hands still holding onto one another.

"Again," was what Obanai whispered out as he used his haori to cover Mitsuri's legs as she was shivering a little from the cold despite the blush on her face as she admired the young love before her.

"Kya, they are so adorable! They are always this adorable!" Mitsuri squealed out softly and watched as [name] slowly pointed with her finger up into the sky.

"Tokito-sama, a shooting star! Quick, make a wish!" she said with a wide smile and Muichiro watched as she removed her hand from his hold and she placed them together. Her eyes shut as she softly whispered to herself while she wished upon the star.

He thought for a little while, although he was late, he proceeded to follow the action of [name] and whispered his wish to himself as well, which the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen, heard clearly due to his enhanced hearing abilities.

"It's a beautiful night, just like when Tanjiro-sama was around," [name] spoke out and turned to flash Muichiro a soft smile which his mint-green eyes widened slightly at her gesture and a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"Yes," was all he said.

He then looked as [name] was nodding off, realizing she was getting tired. He hopped off the patio with ease and held his tiny hand out which [name] gladly accepted and he pulled her off the patio with ease.

The duo intertwined their fingers once more and the older Hashiras could only let out a soft sigh at the 'puppy love' that was happening before them again. But little did they know, that these little gestures meant a whole lot to them.

Muichiro and [name] were now walking back to the Ubushiyaki Estate, something that always happens whenever she snuck out to watch the stars with him. He watched from the corner of his eyes how her lips remained curled up as well.

Only to watch as she turned to look at him and her pink-tinted lips parted slightly.

"Tokito-sama, from now on let's stargaze together," she said with a wide smile and Muichiro felt the back of his heart tingling once more as his lips curled up once again as he nodded his head.

"Of course, [name]-sama. I promise," he whispered out as they started to walk once again, arriving at the entrance of the Ubushiyaki Estate. He watched as [name] slowly pushed the gate opened after she waved goodbye to him.

A routine he was so used to and watched as she stumbled through the gate. He rushed to look if she was alright, only to notice how she had stumbled into Amane's arms instead.

"Thank you for sending her home safely, Tokito-sama," Amane commented and she slowly shook her head as [name] giggled softly as she placed her finger against her lips.

Tokito Muichiro then mimic her movement and placed his finger against his lips. Which Amane could only shake her head once more as she was used to this scene whenever [name] snuck out of the estate to spend time with Muichiro.

And little did they know the promise that they made to one another, was something that held them together. Although it was small and could be easily forgotten, its presence will be made whenever Muichiro comes over.