「𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚜」

𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚜, are the nine strongest and most skilled combatants in the entirety of the Demon Slayer Corps, and they are regarded as the most potent swordsmen among all the Demon Slayers

𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚜, are the nine strongest and most skilled combatants in the entirety of the Demon Slayer Corps, and they are regarded as the most potent swordsmen among all the Demon Slayers. Their existence literally sustains the entire organization.

The Hashiras, in accordance with their great strength, is the most highly ranked among Demon Slayers, second only to the Corps leader, Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

And if [name] had to choose her favourite Hashiras from them all, it would be Tokito Muichiro, the Mist Hashira.

Why?

He wasn't loud like the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen and Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro

He wasn't hot-tempered like the Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi and Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai.

He wasn't distant and hard to approach like the Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu.

She loves them all equally, but maybe she loves Tokito Muichiro a tad little more than the others. Often the Stone Hashira would come by the Ubuyashiki Estate to present his greetings which [name] adored from time to time as he brought 'souvenirs' for her whenever he went out on a mission and came back.

Often the Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri, would drop by with tons of sweet treats she bought from missions or Iguro Obanai had given her. It always ended with them eating too much and Amane would start to scold [name] since her tummy would get upset, and Mitsuri would often have her head down as she apologized profusely.

Claiming she wants to hide in a tiny hole.

"I'm so sorry. I will go hide in a tiny hole now," Mitsuri spoke out as she bowed down with her forehead touching the tatami floor as she realized how Amane was scolding [name] and that the daughter of Oyakata-sama had a slight pout on her face.

Then there was the Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu, who takes care of her from time to time when she fell ill. She would read her stories if she wasn't too tired and [name] was thankful for that. She would often laugh softly at how [name] would get all excited when Muichiro comes to visit her when hearing about her falling ill.

Now, she does love the other Hashiras who were loud, hot-tempered, distant and hard to approach. There are times she would be seen hanging out with them, on Sanemi's shoulders as he would run away while supporting her legs.

There are times when Obanai would bring sweets for her, bringing her out to the courtyard for a short walk around the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters, and they would sit in silence, but from time to time he would wipe her face with a clean cloth as she eats messily.

Tengen often spoils her with his wives' cooking, and he enjoyed the way that [name]'s lavender eyes would lit up upon trying one of Hinatsuru's new recipe. Then he would chuckle flamboyantly and present her with some jewellery that he had brought from his mission and handed it to her.

Often getting nagged by Sanemi because [name] wasn't at the proper age to be wearing those.

Then she would always get a tummy ache, far worst than the ones she had when she was with Kanroji Mitsuri. Why? Because it's Rengoku Kyojuro, and from time to time he would bring her out after getting permission from Oyakata-sama and hearing the soft warning from Amane that he shouldn't overfeed [name].

Only for her to return home with a bloated stomach and she looking very sick and pale, causing the Ubuyashiki Family to be alarmed and Kocho Shinobu had no choice but to come once again.

Yet, Rengoku Kyojuro did not feel an ounce of guilt as he believed he had not fed [name] enough.

Now, why was Tokito Muichiro her favourite Hashira?

He often drops by to spend time with her like how he had promised. He would let her braid his hair from time to time and would teach her how to fold origami. Although he doesn't speak much and was constantly looking for something or trying to remember something, [name] wasn't bothered by it.

But whenever they spent time together, it ended up with [name] laying on his lap fast asleep and he wouldn't move. He would always ensure that he had brought along a small blanket and cover her with it while he patiently waited for her to wake up.

He was different from the other Hashiras and [name] loved it.

Hashiras to [name], they were all human beings and should be treated with respect. But when it comes to her love for them, her love for the Mist Hashira was far greater than her love for the others.

And they could tell.

Which was why the adults called their love for one another 'puppy love' as they watched Muichiro lightly patting [name] on the head as she continued to sleep on his lap.

"Bet, they will grow out of love once they reach the adult age," Tengen spoke out only to have Mitsuri elbowing him harshly with her elbow which caused him to bend down in pain as he choked on his breath.

"Don't say that!" she whined out with a blush on her face as she looked at the scene before them.

"How many times has this happened?" Sanemi asked as he looked towards the young pair with his pale purple eyes.

"A lot of times ever since Tokito-kun promised [name]-sama to play with her whenever he has time," Shinobu spoke out as she allowed a soft smile to appear on her face as she shakes her head slightly.

How adorable the sight was to them, and how it never gets old for them to fangirl/fanboy silently at what was going on before them.

"Look, Amane-sama has come to pick [name] up," Mitsuri whispered out softly as they watched as Amane had come to gently wake [name] up, and watched as the daughter of Oyakata-sama stood up.

Muichiro soon stood up as well, following them too and the other Hashiras let out a sigh.

"Such special treatment,"