「𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜」

𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜, or rather, an 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜, was something that none of them had expected for it to happen

𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜, or rather, an 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜, was something that none of them had expected for it to happen. But who could they blame other than the ever so clumsy Tomioka Giyuu and the mastermind behind the mess, Uzui Tengen?

It was just any ordinary day where [name] was hanging out with Muichiro at the courtyard once more, with candies surrounding them courtesy of Tengen's wives spoiling them entirely with candies from time to time.

And adding on the fact that they knew [name] loves candies, and she loves sharing with Muichiro as well.

"You got the looks. But your brain. Your personality is such a drab," he commented, and Giyuu somehow felt offended as he tensed up and looked at the Sound Hashira. [name] then tilts her head a little, wondering what the adults were speaking about as she unwrapped candy and placed it against Muichiro's lips.

"Let's get your drabby looking hairstyle fixed up first!" he said in a flamboyant voice.

"Is my hairstyle that drabby?" he asked, and Tengen could only chuckle flamboyantly.

"You should see it for yourself!" and Giyuu looked utterly confused.

"But I look at it every day," and Tengen could only groan in response as he soon started to smack Giyuu on the head as if trying to pat his hair down harshly.

Watching as he parted his lips slightly to take in the candy and he watched as she discarded the wrapper and soon laid her head on his lap. His small hand unconsciously started to caress her cheek as he leaned back and looked at the Sound Hashira and Water Hashira who were engaged in a serious conversation.

Muichiro then noticed how [name]'s hair was a little messy and he patted her on the shoulder. As if understanding what he had meant, she soon sat up and he unclipped the hair clip from her hair that held it in a ponytail.

Proceeding to run his fingers through her long black locks that faded into white at the end, he proceeds to bundle them up nicely into a high and neat ponytail once more and the sound of the hair clip being clicked together was heard.

He then gently brushed the little dirt that got onto her kimono and watched as she turned to look at him with a wide smile on her face. He then noticed how she pointed to his hair as well and he rummaged through the pocket of his demon slayer uniform, pulling out the matching hair clip he had with her.

He watched as her small hand grabbed hold of the hair clip from his and watched as she crawled away from him. She settled herself comfortably behind him as her delicate fingers combed through his hair that continued to look neat despite the number of times he had fallen during missions.

And one would think that demon slayers would come home with messy hair.

"Oi! Uzui! Where the f-," and Sanemi stopped amid his sentence just as Tengen threw a candy straight at the Wind Hashira as if warning him to not curse in front of [name] or Muichiro. But little did they know that Muichiro was one badass.

"Tomioka, you sure got them balls to place those ohagis at my estate," Sanemi muttered out as he grabbed hold of Giyuu from the front of his uniform and Giyuu looked at him confusedly, whereas [name]'s attention remained on Muichiro still.

Not bothering to look up from what she was doing and Sanemi could only look at her confusedly. Usually, she would greet him enthusiastically, but it seems things were changing a little as her attention span was solely on Muichiro.

Tokito Muichiro then felt a little more cooling as he heard the sound of the hair clip clicking together. He turned to look at [name] with a gentle smile on his face and [name] smiled back sweetly as well.

"The weather is hot, best to tie your hair up," she spoke out and Muichiro nodded his head only to have his mint-green eyes widened as he nearly spat out the candy in his mouth as [name] was shoved towards him.

"Oh, now you have done it..." Tengen muttered out as he pointed to [name] who had landed on Muichiro. But what caught their attention was how their lips were connected and their eyes were wide opened.

How did it happen? It happened when Tengen purposely shoved Tomioka Giyuu towards Shinazugawa Sanemi, hoping to create some sort of dispute and it ended up with Giyuu stumbling on his feet and he bumped into [name], just as Sanemi shoved him away as well.

Which ended up with Muichiro and [name] kissing.

Their faces flushed red as they quickly broke apart. [name] placed her hands on either side of her face as she tried to calm her racing heart down and Muichiro could only swallow the lump in his throat as he felt shy.

But his heart was pounding hard against his chest. He didn't hate the feeling he felt earlier on with [name]'s lips against his. But he didn't know how to speak of it and he watched as [name] hugged her knees to herself.

He then unconsciously reached out and brushed away her black bangs, his lips found its way to her forehead as he planted a kiss on it. Something he had watched some of the people in town does to their family members or loved ones.

"It's okay," was all he said and [name] could only slowly nod her head in response as she watched him unwrapped some candy for her and placed it against her lips, pushing it in and he watched as her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile.

"Well, maybe that accidental kiss isn't so bad at all," Tengen spoke out and Sanemi scowled in response.

"I'll rip you to shreds," whereas Giyuu remained on the floor, unsure of what to do as he just watched as [name]'s face was still flushed red and Muichiro had on that gentle smile.