chapter 2

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

what type of dream is this. why does everything feel so realistic, and most importantly 

why am i a 5'11 teenage boy?

"this is one hell of a dream" i mumble while looking around the room to find any answers. i walk around the room and find a volleyball? 

bruh

there's no calendars or notes but there's a volleyball?

i was about to go downstairs but then i hear a phone ring. i look around the room and find a phone on the table.

i opened it and apparently someone named boke is wondering why I'm not at school. i look up at my closet and see a uniform? 

sure we'll just use this

shit. i have to use the bathroom.

•••

"how does this kid walk here everyday" i mumble to myself.

i look up at the high school. i've been looking for this school for two hours. 

after I saw "boke's" text i tried to look through a backpack in the room and found a notebook giving me all the details i need to know. 

this dream feels so realistic it's crazy.

"kageyama we've been looking for you everywhere!" some tangerine screams. i ignore him because i assume he's not talking to me.

"kageyama????"

i turn around to leave but the orange head boy waves his hand in my face.

"jeez it's like you forgot your own name!" the little orange says while giving me a happy yet confused look.

"o-oh sorry" i say, the orange head flinches.

did i say something weird?

"woah. you never say sorry" he says still in shock. 

i scratch my head fighting back the urge to say sorry while he regains his posture.

"anyways we have volleyball practice, let's go!" 

volleyball?

after we got ready we headed to the gym. i found out the tangerine is boke or hinata? i think. 

"hey kageyama!" a blonde girl with a star clip says waving. 

i smile and wave back. but i hear a few gasp? what the hell is going on??

"k-kageyama you're smiling" a boy with silver hair says 

"are you feeling ok man?" a bald one asks, i just nod.

we then start the hitting drills. i'm not a bad volleyball player. but keep in mind I'm not a good volleyball player either. 

when they tossed the ball to me i tried to set the ball but it went to short. the next one was to long. the next one was off and ended up on the other side of the court. let's just say i only got one good set.

"kageyama maybe you should take a break" a dad looking guy says. i nod. 

i slowly look at my hands.

"what type of dream is this" i mumble. more importantly who the hell is kageyama?