chapter 3

𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 

beep beep beep

i slowly open my eyes and look around for my clock but... this isn't my room. i go to rub my eyes and my eyelashes feel longer, i look at my hand and it looks so.. so.. feminine? 

when I go up to look in the mirror my jaw drops. 

why am I a girl!?

i look at my chest and my hands start to rise but then stop my self and look away. 

i was always taught to be respectful to women and their bodies. 

when i look around i see a phone and a bunch of messages from erica asking me to meet her at starbucks before school? 

starbucks?

i look for a uniform but there isn't. i guess i'll just change into something else. 

I get change into a pair of f/c athletic shorts and and a white T-shirt. i look in the mirror and tie the h/c into a messy ponytail so it's not in my face. finally i look in the mirror satisfied.

"this.. this will do" 

i grab my phone and backpack and leave the empty house. 

once I'm outside the house. i realize..

where is starbucks?

•••

"there you are- why do you look like you're going to a basketball tournament?" the girl with dark hair asks.

"i think i look g-good no?" i ask scratching the back of my neck

"i- you know what let's just go to school" she grabs my hand and we go to school?

when we get to the school and girl with lighter hair starts laughing at me. then proceeds to sling her arm around me. i flinch, she reminds me of oikawa-san.

"hon why the hell are you dressed like a sports shop?" she says while laughing. my name is hon? what?

"my name is hon?" I ask. then both of them give a weird look. 

"honey are you sick?" the girl with black hair asks while placing a hand on my forehead. 

"n-no." i simply say while swatting her hand away from me.

"y/n you're weird today" they both say and then the three of us head to class. 

during class I space off and doodle in "my" notebook. 

who are you? who's the hell is y/n?