Chapter 2

THE NEXT MORNING

                                       EMBER'S POV

I wake up with a massive headache, not able to remember anything that happened from the night before as I had way too much to drink thank's to all those damn shot's.

Reaching up I massage my temples but freeze when I realize that my wrists have been tied with ropes. Instantly im up and scanning my surroundings realizing that im not in a place I recognize.

I begin to panic as I try to piece together the event's from the night before. Suddenly small fragments start to come back and I remember going to the bathroom at the club atone point, then running into Mike afterward. But beyond that it's a complete blur.

"What did he do to me?". "Did he give me something?".

That's the last thing I remember thinking from that very night before I passed out cold, completely at his mercy.

Looking down infront of me and realize that the blankets that were covering me before have now slipped down from when I bolted up right out of bed. I quickly grab them and cover myself back up as best I can because I now also notice that I am completely naked.

Suddenly I hear foot step's outside the room I am in and I again freeze. The door opens. My eye's shooting open wide at who comes through the door.
"Mike!, what's going on?". "Where are we?".

He doesn't say a word, just walks around the bed to the side that I am on carrying a tray of food. He places the food in front of me as I continue to stare at him.

"Eat!, you need your strength after last night".

I'm confused as to why he would say this to me as I don't remember anything from last night.

"Mike, what happened last night". "Why would I need strength back after last night?". "I was passed out, nothing should of happened!!?". "Also, where are we?". "And where are my clothes?".

He just stares at me for a few minutes and then shrugged his shoulders and nonchalantly say's.

"You know!". "You ask to many damn questions, it's not important"... "Now eat!, you'll need your strength". "Trust me!".

He get's up from the corner of the bed, and winks at me and smiles. As he walks away he start's whistling and it sends a chill down my spine. Where the hell am I?.

  (FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT)

                                     MIKE'S POV

It was the most exhilarating night of my entire life, Ember was so beautiful on that dance floor, so free. The moves she had were like nothing i've ever seen before. I couldn't take my eye's off of her. I don't know where she got it from, but she had on this god awful white t-shirt that hid all her curves. I had to get that shirt off of her as soon as possible, it looked hideous on her.

When we all sat back down at the table after dancing I made sure she was still in my line of site, just enough not to draw to much attention to the fact that I was indeed watching her. I couldn't risk this back firing on me, not with it being this close to me finally succeeding. I had finally started to see the effects of the powder I had been slipping into her drink's earlier that night starting to take effect and work it's magic. Even though she's trying to fight against it, it won't work. It WILL take hold. I just had to be patient and be ready to act when it did finally take over her body.

I noticed Ember had leaned over to Avory whispering something to her at one point and Avory waving her off in annoyance continuing to talk to Stassi. Ember attempted to stand and stumbled but quickly caught herself before she fell completely. Avory had asked if she was ok then went back to her conversation with Stassi. Ember got up and walked off. I knew she was close to the tipping point, so I excused myself with a lie saying I was going to mingle with the crowd. They all just waved me off as well.