Chapter 4

AUTHOR NOTE:
This is the song that play's in my head as I write this story.

                     On to the story.

                           TRIGGER SCENE'S

                                      EMBER'S POV

I can't believe he just made me lie to my best friend, someone I have never lied to in my entire life. But he threatened me, what else was I supposed to do, he said he would hurt her. So when she offered to bring me something to eat, I panicked. I had to think of something that would stop her from coming to my house because i'm not even there. She will understand and forgive me. I know she will. I hope!.

I lay there frozen as he hugs me close and tight. Running his finger's through my hair, and whispering to me, his hot breath making me cringe.

"Good girl, you followed my direction's very well". "Daddy is proud of his baby girl". "You even made up that extra lie about being contagious, very impressive sweetheart!".

'Daddy?'. 'Baby girl?'. What in the hell is this shit now?. (I think to myself). No way in hell am I calling this psycho Daddy!. It's bad enough that I have to call him sir.

"Thank you sir!". "Please don't hurt her I'll behave, I promise".

"You promise what?". "Ember!".

"I promise, Sir!".

I look away after saying it, tears welling in my eye's.

"That's not right Ember, try again sweetheart".

Ugh!, he's seriously going to make me say it!. I look away still not saying anything, he raises his voice.

"TRY AGAIN EMBER!, GO ON!". "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING TO HERE SWEETHEART".

He lowers his voice for the next part.

"It's just us hunny, come on now". "Be a good girl for daddy".

I'm trembling but manage to speak.

"Th-thank Y-you Daddy".

He beam's with joy at what i've just said and I feel like i'm about to be sick, but I fight the urge. How could I be so naive and wrong about someone who I thought was a friend.

"That's my good girl, you don't want to be punished because you didn't obey me do you baby?".

"No sir, I mean daddy". "Please don't hurt me".

"Now!, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted by your FRIEND's phone call". "Ah yes!, your sexy outfit". "Stand up for me baby". "Twirl around for daddy and do a little dance for me , let daddy see his sexy new toy".

I hesitate before standing and Mike grab's my arm.

"Ember!, I said stand and let me see!".

I slowly get up with my hand's covering the front of me, he grab's for my hand's and pushes them away so he can see better.

"Ember!". "Hand's down sweetheart, let daddy see". "Don't tease me or it won't end well for you because it will just piss me off and i'm sure you don't want that do you sweetie?".

I lower my hand's down to my sides, his eye's slowly roam all over my entire body from top to bottom, his breathing becoming shallow.

"Hmmmm!, so beautiful". "Such soft silky smooth skin".

He touches my arm as he say's this to me, gliding his finger's along down to my stomach. I flinch slightly when his finger's graze across my stomach and he notices. He furrows his brows at me in annoyance.