Chapter 10

TRIGGER SCENE:

                                       EMBER'S POV

"GET". "OVER". "HERE, you LITTLE BITCH!". "HOW in THE HELL did you find that phone". "Hmmm!?".

I'm now sitting here cowering in the corner as, Mike is literally SCREAMING over me at the top of his lung's.

"WELL!!". "ANSWER ME, GOD DAMMIT".

Truth is I saw him put the phone above his wardrobe. He thought it was to high for me to reach and it was high, but I was still able to just barely reach it. And even though i'm getting yelled at right now, and I'll probably suffer for it sooner rather than later. It was STILL worth it. Somebody know's, Matt know's!. I just have to wait now to get saved.

Mike, had left earlier again to go do something, I don't exactly know what. But he said he would be back in a half an hour, I thought I had enough time. In fact I was sure I waited till I heard his footsteps disappear, but he tricked me. He made it seem like he left but really he just walked away briefly from the room then tiptoed back to listen at the door. He was testing me and I failed miserably.

As soon as he heard me speaking to someone on the phone he bolted into the room, chasing after me.

I screamed, Matt's name and threw the phone and ran from, Mike as he chased after me trying to get ahold of some part of me, and he did almost catch up with me a few times. I knew he would eventually get me though because I am getting to tired to fend him off. But that's ok because someone know's, Matt know's!. And as long as they stay safe, I don't care what happens to me.

Mike, pick's the phone up off the bed where I had thrown it, putting it to his ear just listening for a few second's then hangs up the phone as, Matt continued yelling. He then turns around and stares at me with a menacing expression, not saying a single word for what feel's like an eternity.

He finally start's to walk over to me in big long strides, closing the gap between us quick. When he finally gets right infront of me he just stops and continued to stare at me like he was trying to decide what he wanted to do next. After a few moments he grins like he's decided on a plan. He grab's for my hair dragging me over to the bed, tears in my eye's.

"I TOLD YOU there would be consequences if you defied my rules, Ember". "YOU TOLD ME that you would behave". "You LIED TO ME!". "I DON'T LIKE LIAR'S, BITCH!".

I am paralyzed with fear, he's becoming more and more unhinged and unpredictable. He flings me on the bed by my hair as hard as he possibly can, climbing on-top of me almost instantaneously from behind, turning my head and kisses me.

He reaches into his back pocket and pull's out a pair of hand cuffs. He grab's hold of my wrists and cuffs one raising it above my head putting the cuff around the bed post of the headboard and cuffs my other wrist to the other cuff. He then takes out a pair of scissors just staring at me, total fear etched on my face.

Mike, reaches down with the scissors in hand and start's to snip away at the straps of the thin material to my bra and panties till every strap is cut and removed from my body. I am now naked and on full display for him to see.

"This is what happens when little girl like you don't follow instructions, and disobey STRICT orders".

I'm sobbing so hard now I can't get a single word out edgewise.

"Not so brave now are you little girl?".

"I'm sorry". "Please, Mike!". "I'll behave".

He repeats mocking back at me.