Chapter 21

MATT'S POV

It's been two day's now since I surprised Ember and took her on that yacht, she was so shocked and excited and in just complete awww. She kept thanking me the hole night. Then when I surprised her with that puppy, she was completely over the moon. She names her (Winter), (Winny for short). Then the icing on the cake, our beautiful new house, that was the one I was most worried about that I thought she might think I was moving way to fast.

Since she found out that Adam had been trying to contact me she's been (pushing me) as she call's it, I call it (Nagging) ever since her birthday night. I try not to get to upset with her about it but sometimes I just can't take it anymore and my anger comes out, but I immediately hate myself afterwards when I see the fear in her eye's. I just have to walk away until she's ready to come and find me again and accept my apologies, which usually end up in the bedroom.

"Please Matt, can you just call him?". "This is all my fault, I feel horrible".

"No Ember!". "I told you that I am not ready, please don't push me".

"But Matt!?".

"Ember please!". "Just drop it, please!". "Go and take Winny for a walk or something".

"She's fine, I already took her out on a walk today". "And don't change the subject on me, I am not dropping this".

"I AM NOT talk about this Ember".

And there it is, the flinch. I am usually so patient with her and start out so calm. But sometimes it just gets to be to much and I can't take the constant nagging anymore.

I hate raising my voice, it fucking suck's because I know that it makes her flinch every single time. But it's literally the only way I can get her to drop the subject because I am just not fucking ready. Dammit!.

"So you're just going to throw away a friendship that's been there for over ten year's, do you know how rediculous that sounds Matt?". "Because from where I stand, you BOTH are being childish about this hole damn thing".

She walks out of the room leaving me with my thought's

                           STILL MATT'S POV

I've been sitting here for i'm not entirely sure how long just reflecting over everything and going over the past year and FUCK me she's right. As much as I don't want to admit it, Ember is right!.

"FUUCK!".

I hang my head down staring at my hand's. A few minutes late I feel a small set of hand's wrap around me from behind and hug my shoulders tightly.

I wrap my arm's around hers and pull her around infront of me on my lap so I can see her beautiful face.

I'm sorry baby, you've been right this entire time. I'll call him and make thing's right. Even if it means that I have to beg, I know you miss them.

"Thank you baby, I love you".

"I love you too baby".

I kiss her on the lip's and manoeuvre her so she's sitting on the bed now.

I lay her back and hover over her not breaking our kiss. God her lip's taste so sweet, I just can't get enough.

"Mmmm baby!". "Is that the cherry lip gloss you alway's wear?".

"It sure is, I know how much you love when I wear it".

"I do love it!, you taste delicious". "Just like a cherry pie".