6

I feel empty, not sad, angry or anything, just empty, I miss feeling, it was.....soothing, normal, but this, this is blank, empty indeed, I get a razor from my cuppord and sit on the floor, watching my arm, my now thin arm, my color is fading, I drag the razor on my wrist making a cut, then another and another and another till there's no more space on my wrist.

Why don't I just go deeper? Why don't I...... end it? Put an end to all the suffering, but what will the members think, what will the fans think, the members are going to blame their selves because I've been with them for so long yet no one knew how much I was hurting, the fans are going to be disappointed because the tour is going to be canceled probably but does he really care, no one cared for his pain and misery anyways, why should he care then?

Slitting his wrist won't be enough probably, this building is high enough, he can just jump and all will end, nice thought, to be flying as the last thing to do.

He gets up and goes upstairs to the rooftop, such a nice view, the night sky, the fresh breeze, such a beautiful night to die.

He steps on the wall, swaying a bit, this is happening, he's finally going to end his suffering, but then he hears foot steps, the members are behind him, " Jimin get down, please don't do it!" yells Namjoon " Jimin we love you please get down" says Yoongi, " BTS will never be the same without you can't do that" says Jungkook as Jin and Hoseok try to get close he smiles back at them and opens his arms and let's himself go.