14

Thank you for voting 💙

______________________________________

Jimin's pov

I got dressed and got in the car with Jin and Namjoon, this is going to be a long day, "how are you feeling Jimin?" asked Namjoon " I'm fine", I said looking out of the window.

We got to the clinic and got in, we were welcomed by a nice secretary that took my name and handed me a form to fill, I sat on a chair and started answering the questions. Once I'm done I handed her back the form and waited till my name gets called.

"Park Jimin" soon enough she called my name, I walked beside her to an open door and saw a regular clinic room, a desk, a chair, but it had no chaislong like movies, the room was empty, so I sat on the chair in front of the desk.

After a while I heard a knock on the door then a middle aged woman came in, she's like the age of my mother around her 45, I stand up to great her but she says " please stay rested", I sit down again and she takes her chair "Park Jimin, can I call you Jimin?" she asks "yes of course" I tell her looking at my hands " what brings you here today Jimin?" she says " I..uhmm I have problems....with food" I answer playing with my fingers " we're in a feeding clinic that's my profession, what kind of problems are those?" I don't like this, I feel like I'm getting pealed like an onion, all my dirty secrets in the air.

"tell me Jimin, how do you feel about food?"  she asks "nothing good, it makes me fat" " do you eat with yourself or with your family?"
" I live with my band mates, we are a kpop band" i answer " so does the fans pressure you to stay thin or did anyone comment on your weight?" she writes down after I answer, is this some kind of test? " I want to be perfect, and sometimes fans do comment on my looks".

She writes a bit more then looks at me "Jimin do you force yourself to throw up?" I nod after some silence, too embarrassed to answer "can I see your hands?" I stretch my hand over the desk to her, she grabs it and inspects it carefully, " i see, can I have a look at the other one?" I do the same with the other hand, my face is a red tomato, "looks like you do that a lot" she says, I take my hand back covering them with my sleeves, too self conscious now.

"how often do you try to diet?"
She asks " whenever I can, I only eat when my friends invite me, I eat so they don't worry", " how do you feel when you eat?", " ugly, disgusted, most of all guilty" "that's common"
I'm trying to be as honest as possible, I need help, I want help.

"Jimin this need s dedication from you, you need to want to get better"
"I underststand" I nod "good then we can get to work, I'll prescribe you some abitizer and you need to eqt with your friends at all times and write down what you're feeling in this notebook" she hands me a black covered notebook" I'll see you next week then "she smiles at me, I smile back and get out.

" how did it go? "Jin asks as if it was my first day of school," it was fine " I tell him," can we get out of here? " I say suffocated by the place, we head back to the hotel and i take a nap, thsi was really a long day and it's only 3 pm.

______________________________________

The ending is coming up soon, are you excited!