11

If you're liking this, please vote, let me know about you 💙
______________________________________

I spent the rest of the day in my room till it was time to go to an interview, I skipped lunch so I feel a bit pleased than in the morning.

My mind have been racing for the past hours, thinking of what are the members thinking of me, I thought they would be disgusted of me but they seemed woreied and frustrated, the fans are going to think I'm  pathetic and hate me more though
, it had to be exposed at some point, I can't do what I want in the shadows forever, that would have been a perfect world.

" Jimin get dressed, we're leaving in 20" called Jin, looks like they're afraid to approach me, they send Jin because he's the sweetest and no one can be angry at him " coming" I say loud enough for him to hear, I get up and start looking for an outfit, an over sized grey hoodi and black jeans, those were skinny jeans ones but they are now baggy, I like the thought of that.

I go downstairs and join the others, getting in the car, not talking to anyone I put my earphones on and look out the window, did I mention how much I love the window seat, the ride there is quiet, everyone is staring at their phones and you can cut the tension in the air with a knife, finally we arrive and get out.

"if anyone asks about Jimin just say he hurt his knee, nothing more, no details" Namjoon says looking at me, I sigh in relief, I don't want to keep explaining at interviews that I think I'm a pig and want to cut the fat on my body with a blade " all good? Let's go" he says finally and we walk in the theatre.

We're welcomed by fans and paparazzi, body guards walk us in shealding us from the pushing crowds, we get to the stage and the interviewer start asking questions that Namjoon mostly answers.

Then comes the question I know that was going to be asked " Jimin, cameras cought you being taken to the hospital, it's nothing serious I hope!" he says waiting for me to explain, I hate the feeling of all eyes on me " um, I hurt my knee and had to get it checked up that's all" I said as calmly as possible, " was it bad?" he asked " no, not at all I just needed some rest and it's all good now"  " remember to take it slow Jimin, you're one of the most important dancers in the group you worried us" he laughs "don't worry ARMY  I'm okay" I say to the camera and make an aygo and the fans scream and clap.

The rest of the night goes well and we go to a restaurant to have dinner, dinner, my most hated meal, it's hard to skip unless I'm exercising later than the group when we're back at the dorm but now we go everywhere together, we order noodels and ...

The rest of the night goes well and we go to a restaurant to have dinner, dinner, my most hated meal, it's hard to skip unless I'm exercising later than the group when we're back at the dorm but now we go everywhere together, we order noodels and fried chicken, carbs and fat and some protein.

They talk together till the food comes, I just play with my napkin, I think I'm being even more quiet than Yoongi which is the most quiet in the group, dinner arrives and they all look at the food happily, me I check it knowing the calories in it with disgust, Taehyung takes some photos of the food before they all start eating, I sip slowly at the soup of the noodels, it's no way that I'm touching that chicken mountain.

As the dinner goes by I eat some of my noodels bowl and excuse myself to the bathroom but Namjoon comes with me, does he know! , did he do this on purpose? I obviously can't throw up when he's here, I use the bathroom instead and wash my face, he uses the bathroom and washes his hand then we go back to the table, I feel heavy with food in my stomach, maybe if we get back to the hotel early.

As we go back Jin asks , how was the food, everyone shares their opinion" It could have been more spicy I can beat you all with spicy "Taehyung says" I can't disagree with that spicy isn't really my thing " Yeah I remember when you were screaming because of how hot the food was" Jungkook says " even the camera got that" Namjoon says, they all laugh.

As we got to the hotel I go to the bathroom and try to throw up, the stay at the restaurant took more than I thought it would, it'd be hard to get rid of this now, I gag many times before anything gets out, my voices are echoing through the bathroom, suddenly I hear knocking on the door, ah shit, did he hear "Jimin! Are you okay?" it's Yoongi hyung he knocks a couple of times and before I can get up and wash up he enters. "Jimin!" I stare at him and tears gather in my eyes.