The Final

Be the first to comment💙

______________________________________

                 ~=2 months later=~

Jimin have been trying his best to eat regularly, exercise and have a good time with his friends, it's been a real struggle, he's had his ups and downs but his friends are always there to help him get through it.

Jimin helps Jin make lunch as they all gather in the kitchen around the table, the plates are set on the table and food is ready and they start to put it on the table, Hoseok attempts to eat but Jin scolds him as he as it's rude to eat before they all sit down.

" I want to thank Jimin as he helped me today with making this delicious meal and non of you lazy asses did" they all laugh " Jimin, you've come a long way and I'm so proud of you honey, please if you want to say anything or have a hard time come to us, we'll always be there for you no matter what, we're family and family sticks together through the worst and best, now warriors FEAST! " they all start eating happily including Jimin who doesn't fear food anymore, he has reached a healthy weight and lives his life at the fullest now.

Many people suffer from eating disorders and it's nothing to be ashamed of or hidden, you should reach out to your elders and seek help, you deserve to live happily and eat with no worries, please, learn to love yourself, because you deserve it 💙
______________________________________

I had so much fun writing this and hope you had fun reading it too, tell me your thoughts and what do you want the next story to be about and remember, you nice, keep going 💙 👌