12

Wow this got so long already, tell me your thoughts 💭 💙
Your votes encourage me to keep going
______________________________________

Yoongi's pov

I told the others that I'd be staying with Jimin for a couple of days untill he's feeling a bit better so he'd have someone to talk to if he wants, I go up to the room after him, he's not in the room, maybe he's using the bathroom.

I sit on the bed scrolling through my phone  ugh, ughh, ugggh, I hear the sound coming from the bathroom, sounds like choking, omg Jimin!
I knock on the door " Jimin, Jimin Are you okay?", no answer, I knock a couple more times then get in, I won't forget the scene I saw, Jimin was sitting on the floor by the toilet, his face covered in sweat and his mouth and hands are dirty with vomit.

" Jimin what happened "I rush to him, his eyes are tearing up," hyung, I can't, I can't... " he's not making any sense,"
Hey hey calm down now, let's get you cleaned up ". I pulled him up and helped him wash his face, took him to the room and sat him on the bed and sat beside him, always keeping an arm over his shoulder," what's wrong, did you feel dizzy?" he shook his head, then a thought came to my head" Jimin, please answer me honestly, did you make yourself throw up? " I ask carefully and it breaks my heart when he doesn't answer and his tears fall.

" Jimin you don't need to do that! "" but I'm ugly and fat "he cries onto my shoulder" no you're not, you're even prettier than me, you're our little mochi, c'mon ARMY calls you all those cute names because they love you and love how you look " I try to convince him" no they hate me so much and make sure to make me know about it
" his crying is hysterical" now you think I'm disgusting too" he says "
No! Honey I would never do that I love you Jimin why would you think that, I'm just worried about you, you're hurting yourself" I keep patting his back and wiping away his tears, "every meal is a hard job, I never enjoy food like you guys do, I'm such a failure" he cries more " no you're not, you're a successful member of the biggest band in the world isn't that enough and if you're struggling a bit then we can help you, we're brothers and that's what brothers are for" I hug him till he falls asleep.

When he falls asleep I go to Namjoon's room " Namjoon, he needs serious help" i say " I know, I was just talking to our manager about it, canceled a couple of interviews for us to take him to a doctor and he'll get the professional help he needs, that's our Jimin, we won't give him up" I nod and go back beside Jimin to make sure he's okay for the rest of the night.

______________________________________

This is a bit of a small Yoonmin chapter but I felt like posting, tell me if you like long or short chapters, you nice, keep going 💙