15

Thank you for voting 💙

______________________________________

Jimin's pov

I woke up starving, I took a pill from the appetizer I was prescribed and went to shower, soon enough my stomach started growling, my hunger increased more with time till I couldn't take it, I ignored it like usual and scrolled through my phone for a bit, seeing how the fans hqve been worried about me, making so many hashtags like #get_well_Jimin, #rest_Jimin #protect_Jimin, they're so cute and supportive and thats good I really need that at the moment.

"Jimin " knocked Yoongi then entered "get ready we're going out for dinner, you must be hungry as you were asleep when we hwd lunch i didn't want to wake you up" I really appreciate the fact that they let me sleep, I love sleep so much and love to savior every moment of it.

I get dressed and go to the others waiting by the car, we go to this Chinese place and order some delicious food, I'm really craving it, this appetizer it actually working, I want to shut up my stomach in any way.

The food arrives and my mouth starts watering, I can't even hold back and start eating hungrily, "oh hungry there aren't you" says Hoseok I slow down a bit and nod, he seems happy like the rest of them, I don't know if that's because of the food or the fact that I'm eating like this.

I finish eating as my stomach got full, haven't felt like this in so long, I feel bad about it of course but it's because of that medicine, maybe I can throw it away and pretend that I took it.

We get back to the hotel and Yoongi stays in my room still, I can't throw up like this, " Yoongi hyung, why do you stay with me here?"I ask not meaning to be rude but I'm curious"oh, I figured you don't talk to anyone lately so I thought maybe you'd like some company" he says smiling a gummy smile, "oh that's sweet of you" I say and go to the bathroom to change into some comfy clothes.

"good night hyung" I tell him getting into bed " hey Jimin" "yeah?" " I saw that you ate quite well today, are you feeling good?" he asks " I........don't" " how are you feeling then?" where did all this come from? " I feel bad, guilty, like I broke a rule" I tell him honestly, he knows all about me anyways and saw me at my lowest.

" it'll get better soon enough" " I hope" i really do.