15

I knew that pushing everyone away was a bad idea. But I needed to get away, just for a little while.

I walk around the familiar square. Where I lived most of my life. It was strange to want to come back here, when this place gave me no good memories. But I liked the familiarity with Leicester Square. I decided to go back to my old sleeping arrangement, and surely enough someone else was occupying my old spot.

"Good spot you got there," I say, and watch the old mans face slowly look up.

"Eh?" He croaks, obviously very weak and feeble.

"That was once where I lived, only a week or so ago. For eighteen years. I was there since I was five. I know what it's like. But trust me it will get better. You will get better. Just gotta have a little faith."

He gives me a small and effortless smile, and I knew my small words had impacted him hugely. The sense of helping people was amazing. Using my story and my words to encourage and help others was something I never imagined I would do.

I didn't realise the time until I check my phone to see many missed calls. Most of them were from Talia and Freya, but when I scrolled down I see three from Harry. I mean he probably thought It was his fault, I decided to call him back first.

"Omg Kelli you answered," he says down the line.

"Yeah I'm really sorry about that. Something inside me decided it was time so uh thank you for sending that text. I feel so much better with realising."

"Anytime haha, I'm still sorry though. I'm just having a rough couple days."

"Been there. If you want to talk I'm open all the time but I have to go, the girls are spamming me.

"Right, yeah, I'll leave you to it."

I put the girls in a group FaceTime and hit ring. As I suspected they answer straight away. "One at a time please," I shout as they both begin to blabber over each other.

Talia starts. "Babes I'm so proud of you. I knew that must have been super hard. But your right, you are strong and others out there need someone like you to go to for help."

Then Freya goes. "Took the words from my mouth, anyways you know we love you and would never do anything to hurt you. We are coming to pick you up. We have a surprise for you."

~

I hop out of the car and Freya leads us up to her apartment. I'm a little scared when Talia covers my eyes and Freya takes my hand. I hear the door unlock and the rustle of people.

Talia uncovers my eyes to reveal everyone stood in the living room. "Surprise!" They all shout but not in unison and everyone blames JJ.

"What's all this for?" I ask, why would they be throwing me a party.

"See for Yourself, Tobi says as he opens up YouTube on his phone to show my first video.

It has over 100k views.

I stand there with nothing to say. I'm happy and do not know how to express it.

But I don't have to when the girls give me a huge hug and I scream in excitement. "I've gone viral!"

JJ blares his songs on the speakers, and everyone dances aimlessly with it. Tobi is trying to teach Vik how to dance, JJ is singing the lyrics to his songs with Simon dancing around the room, Ethan and Harry get out the alcohol and Josh is jokingly doing the tango with Freya. I stand there with Talia and whisper in her ear. "Best week ever."

The celebration on my video reaching 100k views in under five hours was a blast. I still couldn't believe it when I read the comments, everyone was saying how strong I was and how I inspired them to talk or want to help others too. This was a big achievement for me. Oh how my parents would be proud right now. I laughed at my dark humour.

As everyone begins to settle down, all but JJ who is still singing. We all bet on if he'd loose his voice tomorrow, the majority voting yes.

I find Harry at think kitchen Island, pouring himself another glass of wine. "Hey Kelli," he says, his words slurred and and quiet.

"Come here," I pull him onto a stool and sit on the one next to him.

"Your drunk Harry. Like wasted," I state the obvious, but he doesn't listen.

"You said I could talk to you so I am now. What I mean by rough days Is me and my girlfriend aren't doing good. She just wants me for my money, I know it, but I can't seem to break up with her. It's stupid. But I think I got attached to her and her company and her fake feelings towards me and don't know what to do."

"Shh. It's okay. Try not to worry about that now, you look very pale," again I state the facts.

He looks as if he might throw up so I lead him to the bathroom. And sure enough he does, and I sit on the bathtub edge, gently rubbing his back.

"Thank you, Cassie."

I sigh.

ty for over 600 views omg!!
remember to vote and comment if you wanna contribute to this!
any ideas pls comment I'm having writers block lmao