22

"Freya, help me!" I whisper-shout at her, and she stands there confused.

"What? What have you done?"

I look down at the floor, fiddling with a loose strand on my jumper. Harry didn't want to see me, and I didn't blame him. I was stupid to take out my anger on him, when I'm reality If it wasn't for him, my video would never have been released.

He obviously wasn't very talkative, and neither was I, and couldn't bring myself to go over and apologise. Thanks, Fiona. Thanks a bunch. Also thanks a hell of a lot for raising me well, mum and dad, I'm such a confident young woman. I'm really good at keeping friends. I don't have any trust issues or problems because you guys really helped me. I laughed at my sarcasm, but I couldn't blame them forever. Like Hattie said, don't be afraid to let people in. I knew I would regret leaving the tension between me and Harry for too long, but I didn't know how to apologise. I'd never really been good at that.

I couldn't apologise for being a bitch when no one apologised for bringing out the bitch in me.

"It will be fine babes, he'll just go along with the video and whatever shit pick up lines he has to offer," Freya laughs fo brighten my mood, working a little bit I still had a sense of guilt in the pit of my stomach.

I gulped and walked on when it was time to listen to the boys' pickup lines. Boy this was gunna be great.

Sidemen Tinder in real life

"Hey I'm Kelli, I'm from London and I'm twenty three."

First it was Josh's turn. "Are you Dumbledore? Because you look like a headmaster." He holds his breath after saying this and the boys all wince in disapproval.

This one actually makes me laugh and I say "Hell yeah, why not," and swipe right for him. He gets a couple cheers and a loud WHAT from Ethan.

Next is JJ's turn. "Are you a shark? Because I have some swimmers for you to stea-" He is interrupted by the boys laughing and shouting in the background because he messed up. "Can I go again?" He asks and I giggle and say of course. "I beat Logan Paul."

Everyone laughs and I swipe right for him, obviously that's a winner.

Tobi walks to the front, wearing a black suit and stage crying with some tissues. "I'm Tobi-" he sniffs, "I just got back from a funeral." He stops talking.

"Oh that's it," JJ laughs loudly, while Tobi stays in character.

"Aw you poor thing," I swipe right in sympathy, not knowing what else to say.

Simon is next in line. "Hi I'm Simon and my uncle says I'm a good kisser."

I laugh out loud, my whole body relieving the stress I felt earlier. "Yeah, go on then," I swipe right and Simon rejoices, punching the air.

Vik comes up to the front. "Hi I'm Vik, the last time I was someone's type I was giving blood."

"No words, that was awful," I immediately swipe left for the first time today.

Vik gets all the laughs when he's the only one who's been swiped left. I mean his pick up line was the worst, but as I watch him shuffle off to the left I can't help but laugh at him sympathetically.

Ethan is second to last. He jumps up and wobbles his body side to side. "Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?"

He gets a few disappointing giggles from the guys and myself. "Too cringe, thought you were the ladies man?" I tease and swipe left, Ethan now joining Vik.

Vik and Ethan share a hug, both feeling sorry for themselves.

Now it was Harry's turn. He quietly moves to the front, not making eye contact with me as he pulls out his book that the cover read 'world's best pickup lines'. He speaks with full confidence, though deep down I could see he didn't want to be facing me right now. "Have you got the coronavirus because I can't stop looking achoo!"

I can't help but giggle at his stupidly funny joke, and he laughs with me and the guys. "I'm sorry-" I start, pausing to pretend I don't know what to say. I do. I know full well, this is me trying to apologise to him about snapping, without actually apologising. I give it a couple seconds as I laugh, "That was actually pretty good, you can go right," I smile, hoping he got the gesture.

He cheers and fist bumps JJ, Josh, Tobi and Simon. I look over to Harry and I catch his eye. He taps at his phone, making sure only I see it.

I open it up to see an Instagram dm, from @wroetoshaw. I click on it and sit down on the chair by the side, and read it to myself as the next girl lines up to hear the guys' new pickup lines.

Wroetoshaw

I accept your apology.

Surprised you understood

When you spend most of your time trying to find ways to avoid conversations in general and like this one, it's pretty easy.

Well I'm glad we are okay

Well I didn't say that ;)

Of course. I wondered what Harry wanted, but but before I had a chance to reply, it was time for him to get back to his video.

bit small once again, I promise the story is getting better soon :)

don't know if I've said this already but I'll say it again. thank you so much for 1.34k views!!

stay tuned❤️