27

I pour myself a shot of vodka, a few cheers -the loudest from Freezy- and down it in one.

After a couple more, I could already feel the stress leaving my system and being replaced with a bubbly, slightly hazy and more relaxed mood.

I decide to go find Talia or Freya, the buzz guiding me around the apartment. I waved a greeting at the guys, all of them present apart from Harry. I guessed he was getting ready elsewhere.

I skip to the behind of a girl with bright pink hair, immediately knowing it was Talia.

"Heyyy girliee!" She squeals, the smell of alcohol lingered on her breath.

"Babes, your drink already?! Could have waited for me!" I giggle, and take Talia's hand and lead her to the drinks.

We find Freya pouring herself a shot, and I creep up behind her and jolt her, "boo!" I shout in her ear.

"Jesus Kelli! Mind my drink!" She laughs and pushes me gently, handing me a shot as well as Talia.

"Bottoms up," I say to myself, and in sync we take our shots.

"No one told me we were doing shots now!" Freezy says, being drawn to the table. "Now we're talking," Freezy grins, pouring himself a shot and us another.

"At least wait for me!" JJ calls from the other side of the room, grabbing the attention of the boys.

Another six shots are poured and in us is on we drink. Feeling the effect of the vodka, I take a seat on the sofa and tweet out;

'If I tweet anything after this, it's not me. It's the drunk me talking. Caution'

I hit send and then decide to stop sitting around, getting up to mingle. I see Josh and Freya, obviously a little tipsy, and go say hello. "You alright?" Freya smiles, and I nod.

"You guys seen Harry?" He's normally the life of the party," I ask, not knowing why Harry was in my mind. Why did I care where he was?

"Not sure, probably with you know who," Josh rolls his eyes.

I thank them and leave them to do whatever they were doing. I stand their like a sore thumb, everyone seemed to be with someone or occupying themselves. "Little lost there?"

I turn around to find the one girl I didn't want to see tonight. Something about her made me despise her, and I didn't want her to stick around long enough for me to find anymore reasons. "I'm fine, thank you," the bitterness in my voice clearly showing.

She replied with a colder tone. "That's good to hear, cmon Harry," she drags him away, but before he's out of sight, he gives me a look of sadness, almost guilt, but I can't grasp it. And I look back once more and he has a drink in his hand, accompanied with a huge smile.

I shake my head, trying to calm myself and my brain, both of them are confusing people.

"Mind if I connect my phone?" I ask Vik, who has his connected to the huge speakers.

"Yeah, course," he gestures. I fist bump the air and connect to the Bluetooth.

I immediately click on Oasis's 'Don't look back in anger' and instantly begin vibing.