24

"I need to speak to Harry, it's about, uh, the gaming video."

Cal didn't seem to notice the lie behind my cover story, so I walked in, straight to Harry's room.

I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I decided just to barge in, and to my surprise, Harry wasn't alone. "Omg, Kelli. What the hell are you doing here?!" He shouts, startled by my appearance.

I watch as he frantically pushes off Cassie, her cursing at him. "What do you want?" She spat, and due the circumstances, she missed out- luckily, on being given a taste of her own medicine.

I stuttered on what to say, trying to keep my eyes away from Harry as he struggled to cover himself up.

"I came to talk to Harry but it can wait," I say and run out of the room.

"Cmon Cal, you didn't tell her," Freezy laughs and Cal looks confused. I give him a movement for him to figure it out and he shouts "ohhh," and covers his mouth laughing. I join them and decide to wait on the sofa with the two Cal's.

Conversation flowed with them both, no one of them asking any personal questions and just joking around. They congratulated me on my video reaching 200k views, and I greatly appreciated it.

Twenty minutes later, I watch as Cassie leaves his room, fully dressed this time. I give her the fakest smile I'd ever given and she rolled her eyes, giving Harry a kiss goodbye. The boy's pretended to gag and I laughed at them while Harry flipped them off. He gave a boys a look I could only guess as go away, because the both got up and left the room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He says and I'm a little taken aback by his tone.

"Well I came to apologise, but as your being so rude-"

"Why do you think?! You literally told me I was an asshat and you hated me! After we literally made up about this stupid subject yesterday!"

I looked down at the floor, shuffling my feet along the shiny floor. "Yeah sorry. I've never been good at this."

"I can tell," Harry smiles and I'm glad his tone had changed.

I returned his smile and he gestures me to sit down. I take his offer, pulling out a chair at his kitchen Island. He takes the one next to me, and I tell him why I acted the way I did. "Sorry, again for blaming you. It's just I was really taken aback at the comment I received and took it out on you. But I realised on they way over here your the reason why I did the video in the first place so uh, thanks and sorry again."

He just nods and that's all I needed. "Sorry you had to walk in on that."

"Please don't remind me."

He chuckles and asks me if I want a drink. I reply and he goes to pour me a glass of water.

I'm surprised at myself, my apology flowed out of my mouth so easily, as if my mind knew exactly what to say. Which is odd, because I hate apologising. I guess as I'd done it to Harry before it wasn't as hard.

He slams it a little too hard on the counter and it sprays me in the face. "Oi!" I laugh and flick the puddles of water at him.

"Game on," and Harry goes into full concentration mode.

"Stop making a game out of everything!" I squeal, until all the water is gone from the table.

As we settle down, he begins to talk about his job. "Being a YouTuber full time is tough, if you wanna make it, your gunna have to stop listening to stupid comments and firing back some pretty banging replys, I have to admit."

He was right, but I couldn't tell him that.

I smile. "I guess so, but it's still so annoying, how do you deal with it?"

"I just don't, haha." He answers, but I wasn't sure if that was the complete truth.

Harry Lewis really isn't telling me something, and I was definitely going to find out what he was hiding.

another small one very sorry, I'll
try and make a bigger part next one!