george

george's point of view
until now i never understood feelings. well like i felt shit but not like real shit. what i'm trying to say is i get it. i finally understand what it's like to love someone.

she's so different to anyone i've ever met before. no one else has made me feel like this?

maybe i just have a thing for damaged girls who accidentally murder their abusive ex but let's not.

just sitting here, on this park bench with her. it's perfect.

just her.

i just want to open up to her, she makes me want to be honest, with her and even myself.

she literally makes me a better person.

"take a picture with me" she says, finishing the last of her strawberry milk and throwing it in the bin beside her.

we both giggle as she drags me into a girls public bathroom to take a mirror selfie.

we dash back to the bench and look at the pictures we took in her camera roll. as she scrolls up i see edited pictures of a girl who i assume is her.

"they look sick, is that you?" i ask as she scrolls back up and shows me them.

"yeah, i didn't want to show my face online because i was scared of people finding me so i made an instagram account where i didn't have to" she says, showing me her account which was filled with pictures of her with her face edited out.

she still managed to look fucking great in every single picture.

i pull out my phone and follow her instagram, she has a decent amount of followers too.

"should i post the one of us" she looks over to me, grinning. god she's so pretty.

"but our faces, wait can you show me how you edit them" i say excitedly like a little boy. i couldn't help it. i didn't have to worry when i was around her.

she then proceeds to teach me how she edits them, can't say i was paying much attention. her voice and face kinda distracted me.

after she was done, she uploaded it to instagram, tagging me.

th0tflav0ur3djuulp0d

liked by memeulous and 62,283 others

th0tflav0ur3djuulp0d: me and u against the world <3 @memeulous