Chapter 2 ✎

"Get your ugly fat hands off!!"
_______________________

Jillianna's POV

It was the next morning and I quickly wrote a letter to Hermione, explaining what happened the night before at Harry's. I figured I would tell Ron in person.

"Jillianna!! Are you ready?!!!" My father yelled.

"Yes, father!!" I yelled back. I pulled my small suitcase down the stairs, and got into the fireplace when I realized I forgot Ash.

"ASHHH!!!" I yelled. My owl hooted and flew down the stairs onto my arm.

"I'm going to Ron's house, so do you want to fly there??" I asked him. In response, he flew out the window.

"It's like that bird can understand you," My father's eyes shone in a strange way, and was looking quite happy. I ignored this and got back into the fireplace, grabbing some floo powder.

"The Burrow!!" I yelled, dropping the powder. I was engulfed in green flames. The next thing I knew I was stumbling out of a different fireplace, falling straight on top of someone who was passing by.

I turned pink. "Sorry, Fred!!" I coughed, rolling off him. He got up and offered his hand, pulling me up as well. "Lia, how nice of you to drop by!" He hugged me.

I hugged back, and then punched him in the shoulder. "You just had to get taller!!" I waved my arms up exasperatedly. He just laughed and led me to the kitchen.

"Everyone!! Look who dropped by! Quite literally!" Fred grinned.

I waved at all the Weasleys.

"Jilly!!" Ron staggered up from his seat. He ran over and hugged me, knocking both of us to the floor.

"Nice to see you too!" I laughed, getting off the floor once again.

"What did he mean by literally?" Ron looked at me quizzically

"N-nothing." I muttered out, turning a bit pink again. He raised his eyebrows.

"Oh piss off!" I whispered. Ron put his hand to his heart as if I had stabbed him, and I laughed.

I shook Percy and Mr. Weasley's hand and hugged George, Ginny and Mrs. Weasley.

"Jilly, you can share a room with Ginny," Mrs. Weasley smiled. "Ginny show her to your room!"

Ginny got up and I followed her up the stairs. We entered her room, and it was beautiful. I put my things down and sat on her bed. "I'm so glad you're here, it gets so boring with all these boys moping around," Ginny mumbled.

"I'm glad I'm here too!!" I got up and hugged Ginny's tiny frame.

"Oi!! If you two are done hugging, i'm taking Jilly." Ron walked into the room and dragged me out. We got to Ron's room. Everything was orange, and I mean everything.

"Very orange," I said to him. He laughed and we sat down on his bed. I remembered what Harry told me from last night. I told Ron everything that happened.