Chapter 3 ✎

"-Haha muggles are so stupid-"
_______________________

Third Person POV

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!"

Mrs. Weasley stomped up even closer to the petrified children.

"Harry! How wonderful to see you dear!" She said softly. Jilly was hiding behind Fred, her head popping out from his back.

"BED EMPTY!! NO NOTE!!! CAR GONE!!!!"

All three of Mrs. Weasley's sons were taller than she was, but they cowered as her rage broke over them.

"Of course I don't blame you Jilly dear, they probably dragged you into it," She added softly.

"YOU COULD'VE DIED!! YOU COULD'VE BEEN SEEN!!" She continued.

"They were starving him, mum! There were bars on his window!!" Ron whispered. Harry nodded frantically, trying to ease the situation.

"Well, your best hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley!!" She scolded.

"Come on Harry, Jilly, time for a spot of breakfast!" She said softly.

She turned and walked back into the house. Jilly came out from behind Fred.

"Don't worry Harry, Mrs. Weasleys the nicest person ever." Jilly whispered, following her. Harry jogged a bit to catch up with Jilly.

The kitchen was small and rather cramped. There was a scrubbed wooden table and chairs in the middle, and Harry sat down on the edge of his seat, looking around. He had never been to a wizard house before.

The clock on the wall opposite him had only one hand and no numbers at all. Written around the edge were things like Time to make tea, Time to feed the chickens, and You're late.

Books were stacked three deep on the mantelpiece, books with titles like Charm Your Cheese, Enchantment in Baking, and One Minute Feasts- It's Magic!

Unless Harry's ears were deceiving him, the old radio next to the sink had just announced that coming up was "Witching Hour, with the popular singing sorceress, Celestina Warbeck."

Mrs. Weasley was clattering around, cooking breakfast a little haphazardly, throwing dirty looks at her sons as she threw sausages into the frying pan.

Now and then she muttered things like "don't know what you were thinking of," and "never would have believed it."

"I don't blame you, dears," she assured Harry and Jilly, tipping eight or nine sausages onto each of their plates.

"Arthur and I have been worried about you, too. Just last night we were saying we'd come and get you ourselves if you hadn't written back to Ron by Friday. But really," she was now adding three fried eggs to Harrys plate "flying an illegal car halfway across the country - anyone could have seen you-"

She flicked her wand casually at the dishes in the sink, which began to clean themselves, clinking gently in the background.

"It was cloudy, Mum!" Fred tried.

"You keep your mouth closed while you're eating!" Mrs. Weasley snapped.