Chapter 6 : Don't Leave Me Alone

"Apologies, over my dead..." Jimin passed out before he could have finished his words. They got shocked and Jungkook quickly pickup Jimin. V follow Jungkook from behind, praying that symptom are coming out again. They quickly ran to grab a taxi and bring Jimin to hospital. As they reached the hospital, they bump with Jin. They pass Jimin to Jin and Jin quickly run to emergency room.

"Hyung, did Jimin got that disease back? Did he have to admit in hospital back?" V and Jungkook bombing Jin with many questions. They really worried about Jimin. No one could replace him if he's gone. "Yeah and if I tell you about this, just treat Jimin like you used to. Don't being obvious okay, promise me first." Jin told them seriously. They nodded their head and linking their pinky finger.

"This time, Jimin couldn't go to school because the tumour got bigger than last time. It's on stage three, I will try my best to safe him but remember don't let him know about this." They crying like a mother losing her baby. Jin call Namjoon, Suga and JHope to tell Jimin's condition. They rushed to hospital, they really worried about Jimin. As they reached at him, they bursting their tears and make maknae line also crying like waterfall.

As Jimin wake up, they sweeping theirs tears and act like normally. "Oh, hyungs I miss you so much. Don't you miss me too?" Jimin try breaking gloomy situation. "Of course we missed you." Namjoon tried his best to be himself. JHope pats Jimin's back and ask him whether he hungry or not. "Suga hyung are you okay? Your eyes are red." Jimin ask gently. "It's just dust." Suga tried held back his tears.

"Jin hyung, did my condition got worsen?" Jimin bravely embraced himself to ask the question. Suddenly, they got silent, Jin shutter when he telling the Jimin's fake condition. Jimin knew his hyung told a lie to make him less worry. But he cannot let it should be. "Tell me the truth hyung. I'm okay, I will accept it. You know me right. I'm the strongest person that you're have seen."

Jin sigh and they look each other, worried about talk the truth. They knew that in the deep of Jimin's heart, Jimin is the most softies than among of them. Jin embraced himself to talk the truth. "Jimin you can't go to the school anymore. It's getting bigger and it's on stage three. Your brain tumour." Jin sobbing while tried finish his words. Jimin blank, tried processing the truth and he smile. "It's okay hyung. I'm fine, I'm strong. It's okay hyung, it's okay. It's not hurt, it's feel an ant bite. Jungkook, can you take care Eunha for me. I'm just worry about her."

Without he realised, he is tearing up and his mouth tried hard to convince them that he is okay but it's more convincing himself. Eunha slamming door and running towards Jimin. They shock because they don't say anything to someone else that Jimin admitted in hospital. They turn around and see GFriend come into Jimin's ward. Eunha crying hard, she didn't know that he got a chronic illness.

"Stupid, why you worry about me when you became like this. I don't care, I want you stay with me. Don't you tell me that stay away from Jungkook and come to you? I did it and you, don't think to leave me easily. I'll make sure you suffered by missing me every second even I'm in front of you. You must promise me that you will fight this shit." Eunha sobbing while warning to Jimin.

Jimin smile faintly to her, caressing her face gently. He stares into her eyes for a long time without say anything. They left Jimin and Eunha alone, they know Jimin need space to talk with Eunha. Let Eunha go from him, be happy without him like before they met. "Babe, I know you love me but you have to let me go. It's for your happiness. I don't want you neglected with me because of my illness. Sometimes, you need to be selfish for yourself."

Finally, he did it after thinking too much of this. He doesn't want Eunha go away from him but he also doesn't want be a burden to her. He really wants to be a normal person like anyone else but he can't. He can't do it for Eunha. He doesn't want see Eunha cry for him. He doesn't want Eunha being heartbroken because of him. He just wants to see smile like she always does. Finally, his tears falling down in front the girl that he treasures so much.

"Okay I will be selfish." He disappointed when he heard Eunha was agree with him and he tried shallow the reality. "I will not leave you and stay with you until you get better. And you, don't ever thinking to push me away or I'll punish you. Don't provoke me, because I'll do it what I'm saying." He finally laughs, he glad Eunha won't leave him and take care of him.

"So, what is the punishment?" Jimin smirk at Eunha and that make her blushed. "Why are you blushing? Is that dirty imaginary again?" Jimin teased Eunha make her eyes larger. She slapping his chest and hide her face on his chest. He laughed loud at her cute behaviour. "Yah stop tease me Park Jimin or.." He cut her words while flirting with his eyes. "Or what? I will accept whatever you want to punish me including the dirty imaginary."

Eunha is boiling inside but she cannot be hitting him. Instead that, she kisses him and make he's flushed with her action. It's her first time do it toward a guy and she wants do her first time in everything with Jimin. She believed that Jimin is the one for her and only her. He pushes away her to get a breath but she resistant and keep kiss passionately. He taps her arm to stop the kiss. "Yah I can't breathe you know. It's must your first time right. Let me teach you how to kiss." Before the lesson get start, they get intruded by GFriend and BTS.

"Oh I'm really sorry guys but you can teach her tomorrow because time to visit already end. Now, we have to go. Let's go Eunha we can visit him tomorrow." Sowon tried to convince Eunha back to home with mother figure. Jin smile at Sowon who tried convincing Eunha. V notice about that, try to remain calm and think positive about Jin. Actually, he can't cause he knew that Jin like Sowon from start she came in Jimin's ward. He saw Jin smile shyly when Sowon asked him about Jimin's condition.

"I don't want unnie, Jin oppa I can stay right? One person can take care the patient right? So, I decided to stay with Jimin and you guys can go home, get a rest. Don't you tired by doing your work and school so go now. Don't worry about me, I can take care myself." Eunha convince Sowon desperately, she really wants to stay by him. "But, you have a class tomorrow." Jimin ruined her hope, she put her index finger to his mouth.

"Can I unnie? Do you love me?" Eunha make aegyo in front them. Jin nodded his head make Sowon sigh. "But, you have to promise me that you will exchange with others to take care Jimin." Eunha frown her face and sigh while looking Jimin, waiting he backup her. But instead backup her, he agreed with Sowon ideas and smile innocently to her. "Yah why you agreed with her? Don't you going to miss me if I'm gone away? You jerk, I will make you regret with your decision Park Jimin. Wait this night." She said after sending them away and smirk towards Jimin.

"What you going to do to me? Help me, someone wants to rape me. Help!" Jimin wraps his body, protect his body from Eunha. She laughing at his respond, she didn't know that he has this side. She only knows sexy Jimin and flirty Jimin. Ah! Also jerk Jimin. She hugged him and peck his cheek and mumbled herself. "If I know you a bit faster, maybe we can spend more time. Don't worry, I going to protect you no matter what. I love you and I always do." He heard that and hold his tears by hugging her tightly.