Chapter 9 : New Life

TWO YEARS LATER

"Yah Hwang Eunbi! Wake up now, we have Weekly Idol today!" Manager Park wake her up. "Unnie where is my mascara?" Umji ask loudly to Yerin. "Faster, faster or we get late to there." Sowon shout to them, they run faster to their vans. As they get in, Sinb groan and massage her head. "Are you okay? Need water?" Sowon ask her gently, concern her health.

"My head is hurt; I don't think that I drank yesterday." They really worried that Sinb remember the past. They don't want tell to Sinb about happened to her, letting her happy right now. "I think you should sleep now. Maybe it's can make ease your head." Yuju give suggestion to her. Sinb nodded her head and get some sleep.

As she closed her eyes, some memories pop out her mind. There is a handsome boy saved her from beating from other guy. Second memory, she confessed to him and make he shook with her confess. Without her realised, her tears falling down and her heart itching, feel like heart broken when she confessed.

She feels like it's real and her heart tell her something. She doesn't know why but every night she dreams about that boy. She really wants to see him but his face too blurry make her hard to guess who is he. Eunha notice Sinb cry, tap all of them to see Sinb. They look at each other and get nervous if she knows the past. They don't want lose she again.

Sowon wake her slowly and ask her carefully. "I'm okay unnie, why you look at me like that?" Sinb feel her cheeks had her tears, she looks at them one by one. They avoid her eyes and pretending busy by doing something. "Unnie, there something I didn't know right? Why you guys react like that whenever I wake up from sleep? You guys must know about that boy right?"

They stop moving when heard her words. "Kids, we're already arrived. Move faster or we'll get scolded from PDnim." Manager Park saved them from answer Sinb's questions. As they reached at Weekly Idol set, Sinb still look at them, waiting for their answer. Eunha sigh, feeling bad for Sinb who don't know anything about her.

"I'll talk to you later. But, promise me that you will not become timid or weak Sinb." Sinb chuckled at Eunha. "Since when I became weak? You..." A staff cut her words. "I'm sorry to forgot tell you guys that BTS will join today" They large their eyes and look at Sinb. Sowon make sudden meeting with them without Sinb. "Guard Sinb, never let Jungkook or other members near to her. Remember that."

They nodded their head and clinging to Sinb closer. As they come out from the waiting room, they meet BTS and Heechul. They look each other awkwardly. Eunha check on Jimin who already getting healthy. They broke up after Sinb's accident but Eunha still take care Jimin until he finished his surgery. They agreed to let out each other for Sinb's sake even they still mad in love each other.

V check on Sowon, look her if she is okay after broke up with him. She avoids V's eyes and keep look on Sinb. Jin saw everything, he knows that he shouldn't cross line so he keeps on himself. JHope look at Yuju affectionately but sadly he can't get near with her. Same goes, Namjoon and Suga whom can get near to Yerin and Umji because of Sinb's accident.

As Jungkook come in into the set, the situation quite tensions up and they all look awkwardly to each other. Sinb scan Jungkook from his head to foot. She smiles to Jungkook and come toward him closer. He gulped hard his saliva, thinking what he should do right now. They become uneasy as Sinb come closer to Jungkook.

Sowon quickly grab her arm to prevent her from going to Jungkook. She pushes away Sowon's hand and stand in front him. "What your name?" Jungkook shook at Sinb question. He looks GFriend members and they look away, awkwardly. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He said with confused tone. "What a handsome guy... I want him."

Sinb caressing Jungkook's face, make him flushed. He pushes her hand away, walk away from her before it's getting worse. "What an interesting guy. I really want him." Heechul broke the silence with his crazy jokes. Sowon start nagging to Heechul like a mother without stop. The show ended with smoothly and they still awkward but manage to cover the view's eyes with grade A acting.

GFriend nagging to Sinb nonstop because she frequently chases Jungkook around the set. Thankfully, Manager Park managed bribe the producer of Weekly Idol to keep silent and cut the scene where is Sinb always beside Jungkook. "Guys, I think I like him. Can you give two or three suggestions about how make he's fall in love with me?" Sinb ask them, ignored the nagging by them.

"Hwang Eunbi! Did I tell you that we can't get near to each of them? You bad girl, you really need a spank to get on your right mind." Sowon spank Sinb's butt and they courage Sowon to spank Sinb more since she always stubborn. She whines about the spank, think to get a revenge. She tickles all of them, giggling at her successful revenge but then she regrets it, they tickle her back.

After she shower and get ready to sleep, suddenly she remembers about Jungkook. Ah! Should I kidnap him and force him to marry with me? Then no one can snatch him away from me. How clever I am. Jeon Jungkook, wait for me babe. She smiles and giggling alone make Umji and Yuju think she went crazy.

"Unnie, you think Sinb is okay? I'm afraid sleep with her tonight. Sleep with me unnie, I'm afraid she imagines that I'm being Jungkook and doing pervert thing." Umji begging to Yuju while Yuju laugh at creativity's brain Umji. "It's okay, maybe she thinks about Jungkook being her husband. Let be her or she really went crazy." Yuju leave Umji leave alone, dealing Sinb alone tonight.