Chapter 7 : The Past That I Want Erased

"Yah Jeon Jungkook my cute little bunny. Do you dream about me yesterday?" Sinb pinched his cheek, he pushes her hands away. "Don't you felt boring bothered me? You know what, I'm not falling with you even you're bothering me. We're not filming a drama right now and stop dreaming about me. You should know you place, bitch." Jungkook tried to push she away because his first love come Korea back and he doesn't want she misunderstanding about them.

Sinb got hurt with his words even she already heard many times. She still does not familiar with the way he treats. She convinces herself to be tough so people don't look to her but she doesn't have strong mental to adapt ill-treated from anyone else. She hanging her head down, thinking about his words. "We have two new students and they from England so make sure you guys help them okay." The homeroom teacher announced about news.

"Introduce yourself." Teacher slamming the table to get attention from students. Focus on new students want to intro themselves. "Hello my name is Tzuyu and I hope you guys can take care of me." The guys be like 'woah' and whistles thing. "Hello my name is Jackson, hope you guys get along with me." Sinb was shivering when she heard that name and look at him. He noticed her and she quickly look down, hiding her face from him. The girls were happy and cheering but not for Sinb.

She doesn't want the past come back haunt her life again. She just wants to a peaceful life and be happy with her love. "Sinb are you okay? Why you like afraid something? Or more to someone. Did you know them?" Umji taps Sinb's arms make her startled. "No, I'm okay. Just not feeling well." Sinb tried hide the truth, luckily Sowon didn't come to school because it's her turn to take care of Jimin.

SINB, AGE 17

"Unnie, do you haven't eaten? If you're not, I'm going to buying something. Owh... So sweet. Stop teasing me, okay I'm on my way to you." Sinb end her call and pay her things. Once she reached at Daegu, she saw Jackson kissing someone, she shocked because she really believes that Jackson went to find a work to pay his mother bill. She followed him from behind and sneaked to heard their conversation.

"Don't worry, she doesn't know because she stupid. She really believes that my mom got sick and I went to find a work to pay my mom's bill." He convinced the girl with him and peck her lips. "She only rich girl nothing more plus she just need an attention because her parents had ill-relationship." Jackson make sure the girl believes in him while Sinb sobbing silently behind them.

She run away and go straight to GFriend. She let out everything to Sowon about Jackson do to her. She really loves him because she thought he really sincerely to her. After a few days, he come to her and act like normally. "I want we break up." Finally, it's come out smoothly after multiple practice. "What! You want what? Bitch don't make me angry." His real himself come out without he realised.

"Bitch? You call me what? How dare you?" Sinb wants slapping Jackson but he punched her stomach first. She fallen down and he continued beaten her. She begged him to stop beating her because she can't bear anymore. "I'll listen to you, please. I'm hurting, please stop. I'm begging you." Suddenly, she heard someone yelled to him.

She can't have heard what they talking about. She only sees that boy fight with Jackson and he won. She passed out before she could see his face. When she wakes up, she already on her bed. She quickly pays someone to find the boy but unfortunately they not found yet. After that, she became a tough girl because she doesn't want people looks down her as a weakling.

After a year, she still never gives up on him. The Source Music made a vacation for them at Busan. Finally, she met him at there and chasing him around make him scared of her. She even gets into men's public toilet to make sure he cannot get away from her. She believed that he was send by heaven to protect because her grandma said you will fall in love the person that send by heaven because it's already your fate.

"Run for your life and hide yourself to the end of the world because I'll find you and bring you back. Why? Because I will get everything that I want no matter what it's done. You will be mine, that time no one can ever what's mine." She started greed when he multiple help her since she chases him away. She doesn't want lose him because only he can protect her and become her strongest shield to face her hardship.

"I don't want be with you bitch. Why you still followed me when you already know that my answers?" She startled when he called her a bitch, she thought he was gentleman and willing agree to be with her. "Then, why you help me many times when you're dislike me?" She tried her best to hide her weak side in front him. "Then, you want me left you die? I'm okay with that so don't drag me into your fucking trouble. It's irritating whenever you come to me and make me clean your dirty mess." He was really annoyed with Sinb.

"Okay fine. I will not bother you anymore but one condition. When I see you again, don't forget that I will chase you even it's you hide in the end of the world. That time, don't blame me if I want you back, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook glare her, furious with her demand. "Why you keep do this to me? I'm obviously dislike you and hate you so much. So stop dreaming to getting me." Sinb laughing at his words. "Because you're my saviour and I like you. I really really really mean it. Stop pushing me away or you will regret it." She leaves him without give him a chance to talk.

SINB, AGE 19

Yuju slamming Sinb's table, make she startled and glared to Yuju. "Unnie, I'm going to have heart attack if you keep do like this." Yuju crossed her hand and look Sinb closer. "Do you have a problem? Tell me, who is the bitch make you down like this. I'm going to rip her mouth and flushed it in toilet bowl."

Sinb chuckled at Yuju who determined find the culprit make her uncomfortable. "No one unnie. I'm just... Have a daydream. Don't worry, I'm fine." She smiled bitterly at Yuju, she doesn't want Yuju know about her mess life. "Alright then, I want go to café, do you want something?" Yuju ask gently, she knew that Sinb hide something from her but Yuju don't want force her to tell that Sinb doesn't want to.

Sinb sigh as Yuju left, turn around to look Jungkook even her heart got hurt with his words. But still she can't move on from him, he is special one for her. He like her happiness potion make her escaped from reality, the reality which like a black hole which try pulling her down. But, in reality there are so many people hurt her feelings without consider how her situation. From her parents to strangers, no one could give a warm welcome to her.

"What you looking at bitch? Did I tell you about that stop dreaming to get me? Are you dumb or deaf? Stop looking at me." Jungkook whisper angrily to Sinb who stare him blankly. Jungkook keep take a glance toward Tzuyu if she sees Sinb looking at him. Thankfully, she's not and keep doing her work.

Jungkook stare at Sinb fiercely, he realised she didn't look at him but more like having daydream. He got flushed when her tears come out too sudden. She snaps out from her daydream and hide her face with her hair. He doesn't know how to react with her action just now. Sinb run fastest that she can to toilet and locked herself. She crying because she couldn't take it anymore from getting hurt by someone else.

She knew that Jungkook like Tzuyu but keep deny until she saw Jungkook chasing her around and following her like a puppy. She feels sad, know no one like her and willing be with her when her fall and up. Sometimes, she really jealous with her members who had a normal life that she can't even dream. Sinb laughing while cry think her fate. She guesses maybe she doesn't deserve get anyone's love.