Chapter 10 : Meeting You Again

"Hwang Eunbi! Wake up now, we have a schedule today." As always Sowon wake her up and she getting ready for take a bath. Sinb who already got ready, go to the living room and waiting them to prepare themselves. "Since when you're get up early? Sinb that I know is sleepyhead." Sinb rolling her eyes as Yerin sarcasm on her.

"I'm going to meet my husband." Eunha choke her water when she heard Sinb's brave statement. She knows that today is special to Sinb as today they will go to Weekly Idol and meet with BTS. She gets nervous as she knows Sinb would be Sinb who shameless and bold girl mode. She afraid something worse getting happen as Sinb being want to stick to Jungkook.

"Sinb you need to behave today. I know what you going to do. Stop making me anxious Sinb or I will spank you again." Sowon give a warn to Sinb as to remind her that they're idol. "Okay, okay I know it. Don't worry about me okay." Sinb give a warm smile to Sowon as she knows Sowon got a terrible scolded by CEO and Manager Park last time.

As they got into there, she always reminds to herself to behave so Sowon don't get scolded by CEO and Manager Park. "Guys listen carefully, you must stay by Sinb no matter what. Don't give a chance to Jungkook get near to her." Sowon make a mini meeting as Sinb went to toilet. "Stay focus on Sinb and don't make mistake here, act like normally. I know you're missing them but please for Sinb's sake."

They stay clinging to Sinb as they don't want the past repeat again. They bump to BTS members, they act like what they're agree on just now. Heechul greet them with cheerful + crazy jokes. He knew what's going on them as he closes with GFriend. He doesn't want they being awkward to each other forever that's why he always makes dad's joke when meet them.

Yerin laughing at his dad's joke and continue the jokes as want to warm up before the show's starts. Eunha tease Heechul and his new girlfriend make him blushing and shy, hide himself behind Jimin. She flushes as she sees Jimin wink to her and smile warmly. Yuju tease them as she saw Jimin flirting with Eunha. Eunha blushing because Jimin take a courage to get back with her again.

"Where is Sinb?" Yuju look out for Sinb as she noticed Sinb isn't with them right now. Sowon get panic as she's fault for didn't focus on Sinb just now. Thankfully, Sinb come on time before they went to find her. "Why you look pale? Are you okay? Should I tell Manager Park that you are not feeling well." Sowon asked Sinb worriedly about her healthy as her condition aren't stable these days.

As the show starts, Heechul introduce them one by one and make them dance freestyle. Suddenly, she remembers something as she looks at Jungkook who just get in the set. He went to toilet as he knows that GFriend will be there with BTS. Heechul ask something to Sinb but Sinb didn't answer it but stare at Jungkook. Her head hurt as the memory tried to remember it.

"Ah! It's hurt! Can you stop for a while?" She massages her head, Sowon quickly ask her if she okay or not. She nodded her head, BTS members worried about Sinb's condition especially Jungkook. "I'm okay we can continue it again." Sinb smile faintly to Heechul. "Are you sure want continue? Don't want rest first?" Heechul ask worriedly. "Oppa, I'm str..." She massages her head again as the memory hit her again.

As she said okay, they continue the show. The problem come out when they need to mixed up the group. GFriend and BTS nervous to get near to each other. Sinb who care freely went to her new team. In her group, Sowon, Eunha, her, V, Jimin and Jungkook. Others teams has Suga, Namjoon, JHope, Umji, Yerin and Yuju. Jin will be judge to two teams.

As the game starts, Sinb become competitive and bold. But, the memory hit her again. My cute little bunny. It's come out first her mind. "My cute little bunny, Kookie." She slipped out without her realised, Jungkook stop playing the game and they look at Sinb. They know that nickname only Sinb call Jungkook, Sinb look at them innocently. "What? Did I do something wrong?" They shake their head.

Sinb looks at Jungkook and suddenly she sees the boy face come out clearly and Jungkook's face same as him. She goes to Jungkook like she possessed by something, caressing Jungkook's face gently. "My cute little bunny Kookie. I'm missing you so much." Then, she fainted right way after she told to Jungkook.

______

"Ah! My head! Unnie, unnie can you massage my head." She shouts while closing her eyes. "You shouldn't shout to older you know." She quickly wakes up as she heard a man's voice. "Why are you here? Where is my members?" Sinb asked him while protecting her body from him. He taken back and laughed at her cute action. "Since when you're shy? Don't you always shameless and bold to people? Especially to me." He caressing her face gently make her swaying by sweet action.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook you should stop right or..." Sinb warned Jungkook so she doesn't fall in love with him. She need to be careful because she didn't remember what's happened to her at the past. But, her heart tells her that he's not dangerous and he's the one she need. "How you know my name? Don't you lost your memory or you're pretending to lost it?" She boiling inside, whisper to Jungkook's ear.

"IfI pretended, I will not get hurt on my head every time I think about you. Iknow you're the one of reasons why I'm being like this." He was trembling whenever she like that. Healready imagines that he going onto the the jail. She laughed at his pale face.As her guess, she knows GFriend and BTS are known each other and having specialrelationship.