Chapter 14 : Everything Is Beautiful When I'm With You

A YEAR LATER

"Hwang Eunbi! Where is you go just now?" Jungkook ask her with serious tone, she get nervous whenever he talk with that tone. "I-I went to jail just now with Manager Park." She stuttering as she afraid he would upset with her because didn't tell him that she wanted to see who involved in her accident.

"Why?" He wants to test her whether she speak the truth. "I want to see if they really caught Jackson and Tzuyu. They the one plotted my accident so I want to see them in there." He smiles sweetly and hug her body, smelling her body scent. "Don't you think that how much I missed you? You even didn't tell me that you will go out to see them. I'm so worried and almost call the police to report that you're got kidnapped."

"I'm sorry for making you worry. I'm promise that I would never do it again." She linking her pinky finger to his finger. "Now stamp it." He orders her, she confused as she never do the stamp thing. He pulling her toward him and kiss her gently. She giggling as he showering a bunch of kiss to her.

"Let's go, we have company's dinner tonight." Sinb remind him because he always easily forgets things. He groans and hug her tightly, he doesn't want go to there because he wants spend time together with her. If he going to there, he won't get chance to get away because he got really packed schedule. A few days later, he and BTS would leave Korea as they have overseas concerts.

"No~ can we just stay here? I don't go because we're going overseas for two months. You know right that we'll have a packed schedule at there and they won't let me stay back with you after the dinner." Sinb caressing Jungkook's face, chuckle at his aegyo. "I know but you have known that you're our senior in our company."

He pouted as he heard Sinb's statement. "Don't you going to miss me? I'm so upset with you because you don't want cooperate with me." He turns around and his back facing her. He crossing his arms as he wants show that he really upset with her. "Aigoo, my cute little bunny Kookie mad at me. What I should do? It's okay I'm leaving you until you are okay."

Sinb act like she went out after said that. Jungkook shook with her words but still he hesitated to turn around to check her if she really went out. He a try, take a peak to the door and he heard a chuckle from his back. He knows she laughed at his action just now. "Aigoo, what I should do with you?" She laughed at him again, he got really irritating and left the room.

She run after him and hug his back. "I'm sorry for being annoying." He felt bad because only she's the one has been apologize whenever they had a fight. "I'm sorry too. I don't know why this day I has been sensitive." She pecks on his lips and kiss his neck, making he wants more.

He takes over as she teases him by kissing his neck and playing his nipple. He slips his tongue on her mouth and playing her tongue passionately. He starts slip his right hand to her private part made her moaning. She cannot stop moaning as he kisses her neck and playing her private part.

He takes her to his room in his new apartment. They're making out on his room for five hours and she really got tired as she gives everything to pleasure his beast desires. They're sleeping for two hours before they go to the company dinner. They've got ready and went to the company for the dinner.

As soon they reached, they meet with BTS and GFriend. They also meet with Lee Hyun, Tomorrow by Together, Nu'est and Seventeen as Big Hit Entertainment bought their company. "Hwang Eunbi, behave yourself today or I'll be punishing you when we're get home." He gives a warn as he afraid because there's many boys group from his company.

"I know that, don't worry about your girl. Go on to your members." She wants he have a good time before he goes to the oversea. He left her to her members and go to boys' groups. He laughed and talking random things with his 97 lines. "Oh! Sinb how's your life? Everything is okay?" Seungkwan asked her with friendly tone.

"Okay, oh I forgot to tell you. I saw that your rap in Idol's Room. Hahaha, it's really funny. I've screen shot your funny face after that." She laughing out of her throat, teasing her friend. "Yah Hwang Eunbi, you're too much. It's okay, I also saw your shawing thing. Ttong da ri ri ri ttong da ro rong chang, hahaha too funny."

Jungkook got caught her laughing with Seungkwan. He got really jealous but he still can calm himself. No one his 97 lines members and boys' groups in his company know his relationship. "Hello hyung. One dream! We're Tomorrow by Together." TXT greeting to them.

They welcoming TXT warmly but Jungkook still take a glance toward Sinb. "Jungkook hyung, we really had a good time saw your performance yesterday." Yeonjun give him a compliment and Taehyun continue the compliment. "You're flying to the air, wow really cool." Taehyun smile shyly, he really looks up to Jungkook.

He couldn't have heard that because he focused on Sinb. Mingyu nudge his elbow made he snapped out and ask him again what's they talking about. They're kindly repeat again and Mingyu ask him what he looking at. But, he couldn't hear again as he really got pissed off that Sinb slapping Seungkwan gently and joking around him.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, are you heard me? What you looking at?" Mingyu follow Jungkook eyes and see GFriend and Seungkwan. But he cannot find the cause of Jungkook's pissed off. Then, he caught up Jungkook clenched his teeth when Sinb slapping joking with Seungkwan. TXT and 97 lines really got afraid of Jungkook's face right now.

Jungkook making his way to GFriend members and Seungkwan. He stopped in front her and grabbing her arm. "Get up, you really got in a big trouble today. I'm going to punish you in hard way." She knows that she's got a big trouble as she saw his scary face. Mingyu and Dokyeom stop him, making him angrier.

Then, a waitress put GFriend's food on their table. He quickly put his hand to block the smell, it's stinky and making him want to throw up. He run away go to toilet and throw up in toilet bowl. They all chase him away and see if he's okay. As he finished throw up, he fainted and Mingyu pickup him, brought him to their place just now.

Jin checking on him and the result was he got too stress and need take a rest. Jin also whisper to Sinb's ear to go to hospital. He got hunch that Sinb got pregnant by looking Jungkook became sensitive. She got afraid but still go to buy the pregnancy test. It's turned out she really pregnant, she went to hospital as Jungkook admitted to there.

As she got there, she saw BTS and 97's line. She got afraid to come into there but Suga noticed her and dragged her to Jungkook's ward. She chuckled awkwardly as she came in, don't know how to start the conversation. He smiles cutely like a puppy, waiting for she speaks. 97's line got confused as they don't their relationship.

"Spill out baby girl." He said in front them make they are larger their eyes and look at Sinb. She blushing like tomato, embarrassed his shameless called her. "Wait, wait, what? Ba-bab-baby girl?" Yugyeom tried to process his mind what's going on between them. Jungkook grabbed her arm made she stumble and fallen on his lap.

They got twice culture shock as Jungkook casually kiss Sinb's cheek. "WHAT? Yo-you kiss her cheeks." The8 and Eunwoo dropped their jaws. "Ah! I forgot to tell you that we are dating three years ago." They got shock for third time's. "So what you're want to talking about?" He asked gently while playing her hair.

"I'm forget it; I will come back later on. Bye." Sinb want to running away but he was faster than her stopped her and hug from back. "Tell us, don't be with us. We're already seen all things you guys do." JHope said casually made Jungkook laughing out his throat. "Baby girl, don't you always be bold and badass? What making you so shy?"

"It's not like that. I-I-I.." She couldn't finish her words, afraid of his reaction. "I-I-I what? Since when you shutter when you talk?" Namjoon was bombing her with many questions. "I'm pregnant!" Finally, it's come out from her mouth. "WHAT!? You what?" They asked in synchronisation, shook at her statement.

Jungkook was crying like a baby, she flushes as he cried. She comforts him without don't know why he cried. "Finally. Sob... I became a father. Wooaaa~ Thank you Sinb. I really really really promise to you that I will be a good father to our child." He hugged her tightly as he excited heard the news. "Jungkook you hug me too tight. I-I-I can't breathe." Sinb slapping his arm as she need air to breathe.