Chapter 15 : Happy Ending

THREE YEARS LATER

"Jeon Eunjung, stop running away. Get here you little brat." Sinb stop from running and take a breather. "Sweetie, come here." Jungkook called his daughter and attack her with kisses. "You should listen to your mommy or your mommy become a duck." Eunjung giggling as she imagines her mommy become a duck.

Sinb run toward her husband and her daughter made Jungkook afraid about her. "My dear, stop running. Did your forgot that you're pregnant? Eunjung look at your mom, what if your little brother got hurt because your mommy? Tell her to stop running." Jungkook whining to his daughter. "Mommy, you should listen to daddy or my little brother got hurt." Their daughter follow order by Jungkook.

"This is not fair. Why you always listen to your daddy but not listen to your mommy? You little brat who only loves your daddy. I don't want friend with you, don't want to playing with you anymore. Buy your toys with your money." Sinb got upset as Eunjung always with Jungkook and abandoned her. She also didn't give Sinb get near to Jungkook because she's want Jungkook's attention.

Jungkook chuckled at Sinb action who upset with their daughter. He can see the resembles Sinb on their daughter as Eunjung keep following him everywhere and never leave him alone. "Eunjung, say sorry to your mommy." Eunjung come toward Sinb and make aegyo to her as making up for her mistake. Sinb act like she still upset with Eunjung.

"Yah Hwang Eunbi! Stop bullying your daughter!" Sowon come into Sinb and Jungkook's apartment and pat s Eunjung's head. "My cutie, do you want see your present? Follow Uncle TaeTae." Sowon pointing to her husband, Kim Taehyung. "Since when I'm bullying her? I'm just teach her how to love me."

"Stop lying you little girl. Everyone knows that you're bullying your daughter." Jimin who just come into her apartment, making fun of her. "Little girl? I think you should see yourself little boy." Sinb attacks on Jimin, make he's boiling inside but instead back fire to her, he complained to Eunha, his soon to be wife.

"Honey look at her, she told me that I look like a little boy." He said with cutely voice and pouted. Eunha giggling and pat his head gently. She caressing his hair as she knows he wants her attention. "My big babe is upsetting. Come here, I'll give you a big~ hug." She comforts him, he quickly hugs her affectionately.

"Yah if you want show your affection in front us, better you go to your home. Please respect me who was heartbroken." JHope said with sadly, he got fight with Yuju because he doesn't come home last night. "Hyung, it's your fault. So don't blame on me." Jimin defence himself and acting cute to Eunha, to make JHope angrier at him.

"Stop fighting guys, you making my babies scared." Namjoon tried to protect his precious wife, Yerin who pregnant with twins' sons. "Stop it, hubby. You're being too sweet making my heart bursting." Yerin blushing at Namjoon's sweet action. "No worries, I'll make you keep feel fluttering whenever you with me." He flirting with his wife, she hides her face with her hair.

"Where is Suga hyung, Umji and Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked to them as he realised that they're not with them. "Suga hyung and Umji had couple photo shooting, so they didn't come today. Maybe next time." V kindly explain to Jungkook while playing with Eunjung. "Jin hyung?" V shrugged his shoulders and take a glance at Sowon. He doesn't want she do heavy duty as she also got pregnant. They got triplet sons in her womb so she really need to be careful.

"Ah! I remember it now. Jin hyung need go to a blind date who arranged by his mother." Namjoon remember that he asked to Jin whether he go to Jungkook's house. "Ah! Right, he really need meet someone as he getting older." Jungkook told them innocently made them laughing like no tomorrow. The house full with their laughter and JHope's scream as they played many scary games.

- THE END -