Someone's Pissed

************************************

          The goddess glared at the boys. "So you thought you could mess with my dam realm and I wouldn't come after you!"

Percy sighed. "Lady Aphrodite I-" Percy tried but Aphrodite interrupted him. "I'm not talking about you. I'm talking to Mr. Casstellan!"

Luke sighed. "Hey lady I don't know what your talking about."

"Okay then so who just left?" She growled out.

"Nico."

Aphrodite nodded. "And why did he leave? Because YOU hit him in the head with a fucking shield!"

"Lady Aphrodite he didn't mean it in that way he ju-"

"LET THE BOY SPEAK FOR HIMSELF!"

Annabeth frowned. "As angry as we all are with the both of them, I don't believe it was Luke hitting him with a shield that caused him to leave."

Aphrodite glared at the son of Poseidon. "Oh I know who's fault it is! But Poseidon made me promise not to lash out at you."

Percy shrugged. "So what happened so disastrously that it messed with your realm?"

Aphrodite pulled out a long silver string. "You see this string!"

Percy nodded.

Aphrodite glared at the string. "This is Will and Nico's string! And guess what it snapped! So because of you and him Solangelo is no longer together! I could kill you both for this!"

Annabeth and Bianca's eyes widened.

"But I'm not. We need you for the war. Calm down Aphrodite."

Luke shrugged. "He's not going to be in the war."

Aphrodite turned to look at Luke. She was breathing so hard she would have passed out had she not been a goddess.

Aphrodite breathed in and screamed as loud as she could. She let all her anger empower her scream and she was sure everyone in the entire western civilization heard her.

"WHAT! EVERYONES GOING TO DIE! W-WE'VE ALREADY LOST HALF THE CAMP!"

Luke shrugged. "That's not his problem."

Percy elbowed him. "Stop."

Aphrodite just sighed. "Well let me go prepare for the end of my life." She said and flashed back up to Olympus.